Chicken Strips. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Chicken Strips.

Kibosh3

They are pretty tasty... especially with plum sauce.

Just sayin... :)

Cool story bro

Woodbridge, that explains the Chicken Strips...

Real riders are all from Niagara and Halton Region.

Woodbridge, that explains the Chicken Strips...

Real riders are all from Niagara and Halton Region.

i completely agree. my cowardice was already determined by the location of where i reside... i gotta move to texas- i hear they don't take any guff down there.

i may even grow a goatee.

I prefer buffalo strips then chicken strips.
just say'n

I prefer buffalo strips then chicken strips.
just say'n

Then, you sir, have no business in here.

clearly you're insane- chicken strips are completely customizable to your own liking- ANY sauce, bro...

And riding season starts.

By the way, how can I get rid of my chicken strips? Can I take sand paper and just rub them off? Can I counter lean in a parking lot? They just don't look good with my bike, I like the look without the strips.

Whenever I go to chill at the Timmies all the other riders hate on me

By the way, how can I get rid of my chicken strips? Can I take sand paper and just rub them off? Can I counter lean in a parking lot? They just don't look good with my bike, I like the look without the strips.

you get rid of chicken strips by eating them. maybe with ketchup if you feel like being wild.

i have no idea what chicken's doing on your bike or why you'd involve sandpaper.

goodness!

.... and yes, i started the thread to usher in the 2012 season ... welcome ;)

i can sell you a set of scrubs and you'll have melted sides :p

Well, you ride an SV1000S so that right there tells me you are a riding God and chicken strips cannot exist on your bike.

Lol if you really want to LOOK like you got down low on your bike, sand down your tire with sand paper.
OR you can go to the track and eat those chicken strips up there.

Who gives a crap about what people think about you especially for something like that.

I like my chicken strips roasted.

DSCF3017.JPG

i completely agree. my cowardice was already determined by the location of where i reside... i gotta move to texas- i hear they don't take any guff down there.

i may even grow a goatee.
tumblr_lxyujdMM8P1r8eg8lo1_500.gif

slow riding day?

Back
Top Bottom