• No - Don Cherry's heart in the right place, poor choice of words

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Reprimand - Misconduct worthy of suspension and apology

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • He did nothing wrong

Votes: 13 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Always find it funny that this guy always brings on random canadians on an american show.

49080321043_0e8320aca2_b.jpg

makes sense Cherry would end up on Faux News
angry old white guy talking about you people
perfect

What is the difference of the source ? Maybe the answer to your question does not fit your narrative .

I'll let ya'll right wing ❄ know
when the MHGA hats are available

In the real world we deal with facts not fiction and narrative .

I`m sorry did I hurt your feeling ? Is that why you are trying insults .

Just so we are clear....this means that Theo believes it is correct that Grapes was fired. Put his vote up on the poll please.

Save yourself some time. Call him a RACIST! and move on to the next cause de jour.

TL;DR show = podcast with son and grandson

If I were Cherry, I'd do my own coaches corner on YouTube Live. I'd do it in the HNIC Coach's corner timeslot, instead of Ron McDuster as a sidekick, I'd have all a string of retired beauties - one each week starting with his favorites Orr, Gilmore, Neely, Roberts, Sittler, Domi, ... and a few thousand more.

If I were Cherry, I'd do my own coaches corner on YouTube Live. I'd do it in the HNIC Coach's corner timeslot, instead of McWimp as a sidekick, I'd have all a string of retired beauties - one each week starting with his favorites Orr, Gilmore, Neely, Roberts, Sittler, Domi, ... and a few thousand more.
Haha, that would be awesome

I know someone that got kicked out of a yacht club so he founded his own and ran a race on the same day, on the same course as his former clubs premier event. You could see the steam coming out of their ears.

a podcast is a good start to get his message out
obviously there are a good portion of Canadians that want to hear it

CRTC has very little to do with internet broadcasts
and by the sounds of it, this is a self-financed endeavor
so advertisers will initially have no say

YT channel is the next step
still much more freedom than broadcast TV
but there will be some regulation
particularly if Cherry decides to monetize the channel
as pointed out here, I don't imagine he's hurting for a pay cheque

happy to see - not that I doubted it, that free speech is alive and well
Cherry was not locked up to stifle his opinions
he is still completely free to say what he likes

Now that the lefty scum has shut DC up on Coaches Corner they will be out to get him on in his new venue. He "triggers" the poor little snowflakes.

If I were Cherry, I'd do my own coaches corner on YouTube Live. I'd do it in the HNIC Coach's corner timeslot, instead of Ron McDuster as a sidekick, I'd have all a string of retired beauties - one each week starting with his favorites Orr, Gilmore, Neely, Roberts, Sittler, Domi, ... and a few thousand more.
I am really surprised he doesn't do YouTube, it's seems like the right fit, he has expereince on camera, know's enough people I am sure to pull it off behind the scenes, and a similar quick coach's corner format is perfect for limited attention spans on the internet.

I am really surprised he doesn't do YouTube, it's seems like the right fit, he has expereince on camera, know's enough people I am sure to pull it off behind the scenes, and a similar quick coach's corner format is perfect for limited attention spans on the internet.

He's like charles barkley, but without the talent/hall of fame career.

Neither are on the internet/social media.

Loud mouths do best on a medium where you cant stand up to them (like a one way conversation on television) and there isnt an army of people on the internet ready to disprove/dispute your claims.

Back
Top Bottom