cheap rotella t6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

cheap rotella t6

twostroke

Site Supporter
Hello everyone. Just thought i would give a heads up on where to get cheap rotella oil. Kenworth truck centers has rotella oil for 25 bucks. There is a kenworth truck centre at dixie and 401.

12779kh_19.jpeg

Has anyone ever used oil for a Volkswagon TDI in their bike?
Any reason why it wouldn't work? Or work as well as the Rotella?
Do either have the slippery additives that make our clutches slip?

Hello everyone. Just thought i would give a heads up on where to get cheap rotella oil. Kenworth truck centers has rotella oil for 25 bucks. There is a kenworth truck centre at dixie and 401.

12779kh_19.jpeg
Called here looking for this. The guy said it was $35 but if I buy a lot he could cut me a deal. I stopped by and told them I saw somewhere that it was $25. The guy was really surprised and said it's never been sold for that price there. The best he could do for me was $32 if I bought 4. Maybe could've got a little more off if I bought more than that but I've only got so much space. Still saved a few bucks over Walmart (in Canada). I asked a friend in the US to grab me some from Walmart but he has yet to see it there when he's looked at 2 different locations. I also looked in one in Indianapolis when I was there last and they didn't have any either.

Called here looking for this. The guy said it was $35 but if I buy a lot he could cut me a deal. I stopped by and told them I saw somewhere that it was $25. The guy was really surprised and said it's never been sold for that price there. The best he could do for me was $32 if I bought 4. Maybe could've got a little more off if I bought more than that but I've only got so much space. Still saved a few bucks over Walmart (in Canada). I asked a friend in the US to grab me some from Walmart but he has yet to see it there when he's looked at 2 different locations. I also looked in one in Indianapolis when I was there last and they didn't have any either.
Well this was posted well over a year ago, so it's not surprising that the price went up. $32 for full synthetic is still a good deal

can I use rotella in my gixxer? Its JASO MA, so I presume I can use it....

Also, anyone using it in their gixxer? any difference from MOTUL (this stuff is too expensive I find...)?/

i have used this oil exclusively in every bike I have owned for the past 6 or 7 yrs, regardless of manufacturer's reccommendations.

been using it for a while now, cheap oil, I change my oil now every 3000 just for hell of it

Got 2 jugs at a walmart in Niagara, NY for $22 each on my last trip down.

I went to CT yesterday to pick up a 5L jug.

Its $39.99 at CT, but only $34.97 at walmart. Price matched and got $3.50 in CT money!

I went to CT yesterday to pick up a 5L jug.

Its $39.99 at CT, but only $34.97 at walmart. Price matched and got $3.50 in CT money!

which CT? I can't find the t6 on their website.
thx

Back
Top Bottom