Cheap 6x12 enclosed trailer at lowes $2600 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Cheap 6x12 enclosed trailer at lowes $2600

GVH

Looks liked floor models only. Probably end of line sale

53912_09674400_l.jpg

The price is great, but the computer thinks there are none left in Ontario.

There aren’t.
I’ve just called about 10 stores. Nobody has them and they aren’t ordering them in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My bother got a fabulous power tool combo deal from Home Depot once and I unsuccessfully tried to follow suit. It turned out to be an order error and it was easier for Home Depot to dump them cheap than to return them to the supplier. Could be the same.

They just werent selling through at Lowes. Wait about a week and they will be on Kijiji for $3600, which is still a good deal. It was a VMI program for Lowes, the manufacturer doent want to sit on them or have them back.

Reviews are not too positive tho.
True, but when you whack the price by 60%, the expected performance changes and that should affect the reviews. For instance, they report short tire life, but for me, I don't put that many km on so I would happily trade a few tires over the lifetime of the trailer for a few thousand in savings now.

Great deal if there was any available
storage would be an issue

my foldable 4 X 8 flatbed is perfect for the seldom use I I need it for.

thats a dirt cheap 5x8 , the flat roof is a problem if it parks outside in the winter

They were on sale for the same price around Christmas, but they actually had trailers in stock. They had the next size up (8x12 I think) on sale for $3600 (reg. $9k) in stock in Whitby that I went and checked out but decided not to pull the trigger. Seems like a great deal if you can find one

Found a couple of used ones.

Back
Top Bottom