Chat Bout! - New Wednesday weekly hang out! | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Chat Bout! - New Wednesday weekly hang out!

Thanks OP for setting this up! I love jerk chicken and I can't believe I missed this thread! Missed the Wednesday gathering yesterday, but I'll make a trip up this evening.

WHOA WHOA WHOA 1st off Btown is Bradford not Brampton!

Ya I headed to KC, What ramps did you hit?

Ummmmm, where? Anyone from the GTA knows Btown is Brampton, Brad-Ford..(is that how you pronounce it) would be referred to as either; Hicksville or Tim-buk-three (since its further than timbuktu)

Some of us hit the lawrence ramps.....which was not easy with my dark tinted visor and passenger on the back. I might as well of been duck walking around the corners. lol

Ummmmm, where? Anyone from the GTA knows Btown is Brampton, Brad-Ford..(is that how you pronounce it) would be referred to as either; Hicksville or Tim-buk-three (since its further than timbuktu)

Some of us hit the lawrence ramps.....which was not easy with my dark tinted visor and passenger on the back. I might as well of been duck walking around the corners. lol

Haha I hate riding 2up aswell, its so damn sloppy...

I see we got a little beef here, North vs South?? lol

mmmm...good jerk chicken...and pleasure to meet some of you...and i had no idea KC was such a spot, it's like fast and furious there, every parking lot had something going on...i was given the twyn rivers tour after the lawrence ramps and KC...good eats though, i was stuffed...enjoy my nuts...

mmmm...good jerk chicken...and pleasure to meet some of you...and i had no idea KC was such a spot, it's like fast and furious there, every parking lot had something going on...i was given the twyn rivers tour after the lawrence ramps and KC...good eats though, i was stuffed...enjoy my nuts...

no no, your nuts are too spicey for me. We can meet downtown so you can get them back.

That day of the week again folks!!!!! Time for $2.50 Jerk Chicken!!! I encourage you guys to try different things on the menu. My personal favorite is BBQ chicken, I had the oxtail last week and it was really good too.

I have to go pick up my bike from Heritage Auto after work and then I'll head straight there since its really close. I won't show up late this week since I have to leave early and prepare for work tomorrow morning. Very important day.

Might hit it up early. $2.50 for yummy West Indian food makes me happy:D

Sorry boys, but I wont be making it down this week!

I lied. I'm coming

I was stranded at the mechanic shop till the storm passed. When it was done I boggied to brampton. Bur now I'm hungry and the weather looks fine. I so want to go back out.

Sorry can't. Gotta prepare for work in the morning.

That storm killed last night!

Back
Top Bottom