Cfmoto models | GTAMotorcycle.com

Cfmoto models

bigpoppa

Seems like a good bike:

They are also releasing a 500cc i4 and a 675 triple sport bike it seems:

In my recent travels saw CF moto dealers, they were EVERYWHERE in the US...in remote little towns all over Appalachia

If I were a gambler Id be betting on them.

The 800NK seems like a nice bike. I like its gigantic TFT and that you can run the maps app from it.

Saw the 450ss in person. Absolutely amazing looking bike. I seriously could not believe how good it looks.
Apparently it was designed by the former lead designer for Ducati and MV Agusta.

I’m very curious to see their resale values.

The 700CL-X is absolutely fabulous. Sat on it, was surprised at how comfy it is. The fit and finish was equal to any other Japanese bike that I’ve looked at as well.

For $9100 (rebate pricing), slipper clutch, brembo brakes, cruise control and to top it off, a FIVE (5) year warranty… Damn…

Saw the 450ss in person. Absolutely amazing looking bike. I seriously could not believe how good it looks.
Apparently it was designed by the former lead designer for Ducati and MV Agusta.

I’m very curious to see their resale values.

The 700CL-X is absolutely fabulous. Sat on it, was surprised at how comfy it is. The fit and finish was equal to any other Japanese bike that I’ve looked at as well.

For $9100 (rebate pricing), slipper clutch, brembo brakes, cruise control and to top it off, a FIVE (5) year warranty… Damn…

...stylema brembos...cruise control...all under 9k!?

I saw their Adventure 650 model up close, the quality of materials and fit and finish were very good, I was impressed with it. Lots of features for the price.

Some of their other bikes look really nice, too.

I have a feeling there might be a Hyundai style success story in the making with this brand.

Lotsa nice bikes - they just need more dealers here in Canuckistan.
Not sure what products are supported but there is one near me in Hastings, Kirby, Uxbridge, Pickering. That seems impressive to me.

Not sure what products are supported but there is one near me in Hastings, Kirby, Uxbridge, Pickering. That seems impressive to me.
Those guys have been selling ATVs and side-by-sides for a long time, let's hope they can make two wheelers work as well.

I have a feeling there might be a Hyundai style success story in the making with this brand.

Wait do people actually believe Hyundai makes good cars now? The only reason people buy them is they offer more gimmicky tech crap cheaper than the far superior Japanese models. Dealerships have had piles of blown motors for years now, they can't replace the Theta II engines fast enough, they are garbage. Is that success?

Wait do people actually believe Hyundai makes good cars now? The only reason people buy them is they offer more gimmicky tech crap cheaper than the far superior Japanese models. Dealerships have had piles of blown motors for years now, they can't replace the Theta II engines fast enough, they are garbage. Is that success?
what metric do you measure success by?

1694023875139.png

I always wonder why people buy Hyundai it seems to mainly be non car people impressed by the gadgets you get at the same price.

Sent from the future

I always wonder why people buy Hyundai it seems to mainly be non car people impressed by the gadgets you get at the same price.

Sent from the future
My wife has had a few. All bought used. They have been mostly fine. The current one had a rear diff failure (locked left/right in an open diff). For even money, would I take a Highlander, of course. It wasn't even close to even money. Also, unless you park your highlander in a private garage, don't expect to hold onto it for more than a few months. All manufacturers have their own issues. Theta engines are a trainwreck, ford DSG's are garbage, Subaru eats head gaskets, toyotas are easy to steal, etc. Pick your poison.

I didn't say they made good cars, but there is no denying the sales success they have had in the past few decades.

Back
Top Bottom