Caught doing 173kmh in a 50kmh zone | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Caught doing 173kmh in a 50kmh zone

So many bikes on the roads yesterday. I cursed every km in my minivan.

If the OPP had a spot on Hwy10NB it was easy pickings. Wheelies, speeding, swerving in and out of traffic. Surprised I didn’t hear of any accidents up there.

Was it a residential? There's a lot of 50 kph zones now. I know of several that are 3-4 lane per direction that are 50kph.

50 limit zone in a residential area in Hamilton is one that city council hasn’t got around to lowering to 40 yet

Damn, I’ve never owned a supersport despite wanting to when I was 16 and I’m still in the moron category! I can’t win
I had a guy on a different forum tell me that this was all because of the federal government.
He called me a Libtard when I pointed out that the OPP and HTA are provincial responsibilities.
But he's a dirt rider so I guess he can be excused. :) :) :)

I had a guy on a different forum tell me that this was all because of the federal government.
He called me a Libtard when I pointed out that the OPP and HTA are provincial responsibilities.
But he's a dirt rider so I guess he can be excused. :) :) :)
Some of it is federal, they control the Supreme Court -- they are the ones who solidified the martial law parts of the HTA when they set aside your Canadian Charter and International International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, namely (1) that an accused must be proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, and (2) that the Crown bears the burden of establishing such guilt.

let bike;

if (bike === fast && bike === fun && bike === cheap){
bike = bike.attractsMorons;
}
else {
bike.attractsMorons = false;
}

Back
Top Bottom