Cars from Quebec? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Cars from Quebec?

the used 1 & 2 series are pretty reasonable if you find LOW mileage. Yes you can put hundreds of thousands of miles on a bmw, but unless you find a mechanic that fixes bmw at a decent rate its painful. We have a new 235 softtop in the garage with the M package, its a riot to drive but wont get many miles.

an old 911 is a money pit if you drive it much, weekend toy not so bad but daily ? dont do it. One of my boat crew has a 930 widebody he's putting back on the road after 6yrs, the estimate for lines, hoses,belts and seals to "recommision" the car is 25-27k. Luckily the car is worth it

the used 1 & 2 series are pretty reasonable if you find LOW mileage. Yes you can put hundreds of thousands of miles on a bmw, but unless you find a mechanic that fixes bmw at a decent rate its painful. We have a new 235 softtop in the garage with the M package, its a riot to drive but wont get many miles.

an old 911 is a money pit if you drive it much, weekend toy not so bad but daily ? dont do it. One of my boat crew has a 930 widebody he's putting back on the road after 6yrs, the estimate for lines, hoses,belts and seals to "recommision" the car is 25-27k. Luckily the car is worth it
Thanks. Another one just slipped through my fingers. Sucks working away as I can't get to the deals and the good ones get snapped up. 2012 128i with M-Package and 6spd...dammit.

Back
Top Bottom