Careless driving lawyer help | GTAMotorcycle.com

Careless driving lawyer help

Salstab

Hi guys. I recently got hit with a careless driving charge and a court summon. Without going into too much details of what happed at the moment I was wondering which lawyer would you guys recommend to help me fight this charge? Thanks

Hi guys. I recently got hit with a careless driving charge and a court summon. Without going into too much details of what happed at the moment I was wondering which lawyer would you guys recommend to help me fight this charge? Thanks
And you want to upgrade the R3? lol..

First you need to think about what you actually told the cop, may not be worth pursuing if you admitted to anything during the interview.

Typically this can be a difficult charge to prove for the crown. Were their any witnesses? Was it on video? What did you say to the police?

I understand if you don't want to post what happened here, just giving you some food for thought.

And you want to upgrade the R3? lol..

First you need to think about what you actually told the cop, may not be worth pursuing if you admitted to anything during the interview.

Typically this can be a difficult charge to prove for the crown. Were their any witnesses? Was it on video? What did you say to the police?

I understand if you don't want to post what happened here, just giving you some food for thought.
Agree. Depending on what happened/what was said, often careless drops with a plea to following to closely or a similar relevant charge. Since he got a summons, I think the police were unhappy with him so who knows how it will play out in this case. Using the initial free call most lawyers provide will help him understand his options.

Not sure if Forch is still doing his thing, but I believe Redline (now known as 416charged) may be one of the better ones out there if you want to fight the ticket.

Not sure if Forch is still doing his thing, but I believe Redline (now known as 416charged) may be one of the better ones out there if you want to fight the ticket.

Haven't heard his name mentioned in a while, but Forch is great.

Back
Top Bottom