Capable little bike | GTAMotorcycle.com

Capable little bike

Is he posting a ride log on another forum?

Looks like an interesting journey!
I wish him all the best.

Pretty cool. Honestly they are fun little bikes I am glad to see someone showing how capable they really are!

BIG FAIL!!! "He's looking to set the record for the smallest bike to make the trip from the the southernmost accessible point in North America to the northernmost point and back again." "Leaving Windsor June 1, Munden will head to Key West Florida to begin the ride."

Another geographically challenged individual... For those in the same boat, Mexico is also part of North America. To accomplish his feat he needs to be leaving from somewhere like Brisas Del Mar, Mexico on the border with Guatamala. No small extra distance...!

I blame the media for this. They too ignore the fact that Mexico is part of the North American continent.

I blame the media for this. They too ignore the fact that Mexico is part of the North American continent.

Yeah. No one cares about Mexico unless it's spring break lol.

I've actually gotten into arguments with people over this. No one believes it's part of NA!

I think it's a newspaper editor issue, the impression I got was the ride was US based, so from southernmost US state to Northernmost US state, as opposed to Southernmost point in North America to Southernmost point in North America.

He has the stamina and he has a well-prepared bike.

Bob rode in the Gator 1000, an Iron Butt ride wholly within Florida, on March 10 2011.
Despite missing a Turnpike exit that added over 100 kilometers to his journey,
he completed the ride, on a day with a lot of rainy and windy weather.

I had the privilege of riding a small part of that with him. Of course there was
little opportunity for conversation, but it was a treat to see him cope with
traffic, construction zones, and wind, on his white CBR-125.

You might want to study the road to Hyder AK, in case you are riding in BC
and want to make a brief visit to the southernmost accessible part of Alaska.
It is just a day's ride northwest of Price George. A very scenic ride!

wow..good luck and kudos to him!

I rode to Montreal on the 125 and my back and my butt was sore =/

Back
Top Bottom