Can't wait for the snow to ride... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Can't wait for the snow to ride...

johnnie_c

...my new board!

Picked up a new board at the ski/snowboard show over the past weekend...anyone else pick up anything nice?

I'm rocking a 2011 Burton joystick / 2012 Burton mission / 2011 Burton ruler boots

Anyhow, time to winterize the Gixxer and put on some snows on the car!

CruisnGrrl

Site Supporter
...my new board!

Picked up a new board at the ski/snowboard show over the past weekend...anyone else pick up anything nice?

I'm rocking a 2011 Burton joystick / 2012 Burton mission / 2011 Burton ruler boots

another month of riding left at least. a pox on you.

Dohhh

Banned
...my new board!

i hope we experience the least snow ever recorded lol

rafiki911

Site Supporter
lol I'll be riding till the snow comes then boarding:) Little too early for the snow tires though.

jeero

Site Supporter
i hope we experience the least snow ever recorded lol
As a snowboarder, I dislike this comment!
Sure, I'm excited to get back on the snow everytime I see my board in the garage, but at least I am not wishing to cut everyone's riding season short.
If it weren't for my accident, I would still be riding today and probably until the first snowfall.
Heated grips and snowboard pants would of gotten me through the chilly days!

Flashmonkey

Site Supporter
another month of riding left at least. a pox on you.
LOL +1

I picked up a lib tech skunk ape that was going for a pretty sweet price at the show. Now I just need to find some bindings.....

ABadjusterrider_5

I picked up an Atomic snowboard with Rossi bindings dirt cheap at the ski swap

Amazon

Site Supporter
I can't wait to go snowboarding, I hope there's a lot of snow right away (decemberish) so that the snowboard season starts off in full swing. If i can't be riding my bike, I wanna be riding my board

Pocket

New gear (check)
5x7 (check)
snows on the saab (check)

snow clearly needs to hurry up and get here...

daught

+1 I want a foot of snow ASAP. Motorcycling is fun, but for me skiing is the ultimate thrill.

rmemedic

Intended to hit the ski show but couldn't...

However, I just sent my suspension for my Rev 800 MXZ X skidoo down to NY for some serious revalving and proper weighted springs, so I can't wait to get it back so I can see the difference!
Riding on the street is nothing like the trails on a sled! I suggest every one of you speed freaks give it a try, you'll be hooked!

rafiki911

Site Supporter
Intended to hit the ski show but couldn't...

However, I just sent my suspension for my Rev 800 MXZ X skidoo down to NY for some serious revalving and proper weighted springs, so I can't wait to get it back so I can see the difference!
Riding on the street is nothing like the trails on a sled! I suggest every one of you speed freaks give it a try, you'll be hooked!
So much fun snowmobiling!!! Going to try it this winter again. It's been 6 years since I last tried it.

Baggsy

Site Supporter
Best insult I ever heard on the slopes was after a snowboarder creamed into a skier at high speed.

This was way back when they had just started allowing snowboarders on the slopes mind you, and you could get a week at Tremblant for ~$500 including lessons.

"You, you, you...you snowboarder you!"

Anyway, kids are old enough to start sking now, so we'll be looking for inexpensive places to ski.

Top Bottom