Can't wait for the snow to ride... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Can't wait for the snow to ride...

johnnie_c

...my new board!

Picked up a new board at the ski/snowboard show over the past weekend...anyone else pick up anything nice?

I'm rocking a 2011 Burton joystick / 2012 Burton mission / 2011 Burton ruler boots

Anyhow, time to winterize the Gixxer and put on some snows on the car!

...my new board!

Picked up a new board at the ski/snowboard show over the past weekend...anyone else pick up anything nice?

I'm rocking a 2011 Burton joystick / 2012 Burton mission / 2011 Burton ruler boots

another month of riding left at least. a pox on you.

...my new board!

i hope we experience the least snow ever recorded lol

lol I'll be riding till the snow comes then boarding:) Little too early for the snow tires though.

i hope we experience the least snow ever recorded lol

As a snowboarder, I dislike this comment!
Sure, I'm excited to get back on the snow everytime I see my board in the garage, but at least I am not wishing to cut everyone's riding season short.
If it weren't for my accident, I would still be riding today and probably until the first snowfall.
Heated grips and snowboard pants would of gotten me through the chilly days!

another month of riding left at least. a pox on you.

LOL +1

I picked up a lib tech skunk ape that was going for a pretty sweet price at the show. Now I just need to find some bindings.....

I picked up an Atomic snowboard with Rossi bindings dirt cheap at the ski swap

New gear (check)
5x7 (check)
snows on the saab (check)

snow clearly needs to hurry up and get here...

+1 I want a foot of snow ASAP. Motorcycling is fun, but for me skiing is the ultimate thrill.

Intended to hit the ski show but couldn't...

However, I just sent my suspension for my Rev 800 MXZ X skidoo down to NY for some serious revalving and proper weighted springs, so I can't wait to get it back so I can see the difference!
Riding on the street is nothing like the trails on a sled! I suggest every one of you speed freaks give it a try, you'll be hooked!

Intended to hit the ski show but couldn't...

However, I just sent my suspension for my Rev 800 MXZ X skidoo down to NY for some serious revalving and proper weighted springs, so I can't wait to get it back so I can see the difference!
Riding on the street is nothing like the trails on a sled! I suggest every one of you speed freaks give it a try, you'll be hooked!

So much fun snowmobiling!!! Going to try it this winter again. It's been 6 years since I last tried it.

Best insult I ever heard on the slopes was after a snowboarder creamed into a skier at high speed.

This was way back when they had just started allowing snowboarders on the slopes mind you, and you could get a week at Tremblant for ~$500 including lessons.

"You, you, you...you snowboarder you!"

Anyway, kids are old enough to start sking now, so we'll be looking for inexpensive places to ski.

Back
Top Bottom