Canopy Deal | GTAMotorcycle.com

Canopy Deal

Y2KR1

Hey Group. One of my Sponsors has a sweet deal on Steel 8' x 12' Canopies. Figured I would share. I think it is only on till next week.

ImpactCanopySaleMay2010.jpg

whats the shipping cost?

chinto said:
damn you and your logic. It would be easier if you just knew how much!
Sorry, my shipping magic 8 ball is in for service. Waiting for it to be shipped back.

This phone # is not working.

Ok # is 1 (877) 776-6655

Last edited:
that seems kinna... not cheap at all.

It is a deal for the level of quality of the product. Sure you can get canopies for $97 or for $220 but they are not steel nor have this type of structure design.

that seems kinna... not cheap at all.

This is the deal I got, Costco has Caravans for $197 in store, 10 X 10, I was very suprised to see they were actual Caravans, it comes with sidewall curtains and a new Carrying case with wheels, much better then the old ones

Only problem is you need a costco membership or a friend with one, also you dont have any choice in color, they only have white

This is the deal I got, Costco has Caravans for $197 in store, 10 X 10, I was very suprised to see they were actual Caravans, it comes with sidewall curtains and a new Carrying case with wheels, much better then the old ones

Only problem is you need a costco membership or a friend with one, also you dont have any choice in color, they only have white

I just got the one from Costco the other night... seems decent enough for me. Definately not as good as the stuff that costs $400+, but better quality than the stuff you find at canadian tire/walmart...

I just got the one from Costco the other night... seems decent enough for me. Definately not as good as the stuff that costs $400+, but better quality than the stuff you find at canadian tire/walmart...

Just picked mine up from costco aswell. Carrying case with wheels very helpful for storage. It's an all aluminum frame.

Depends on how many bikes too? I would say a 10x10 would be plenty for 2 people - 1 bike, it would be pushing it for 2 people - 2 bikes if you want to stay in the shade too. And 3 people - 3 bikes in a 10x10, forget it. Obviously anything can be done and I'm sure some people have before but IMO, if you want to be comfortable I'd get a 10 x 15 or something for 3 people. As for the e-bay canopy, its priced pretty good, just be sure to tie it down at the track.

Just picked mine up from costco aswell. Carrying case with wheels very helpful for storage. It's an all aluminum frame.

I had to take back TWO because the covers kept popping off the sliding leg pins and shooting the little springs across the parking lot. The quality of the canopy is otherwise good, but this is really frustrating having to MacGyver a fix to keep the dang thing up.

It is a deal for the level of quality of the product. Sure you can get canopies for $97 or for $220 but they are not steel nor have this type of structure design.

You never see a steel frame with the 500 knit top for under $400, so this was a decent deal. My 500 knit top has endured over 5 years (about 80 days) with the original frame, no holes, no rips, no cracks. You do get what you pay for.

Back
Top Bottom