Cannonball Rides 2021 - FREE MOTORCYCLE GIVEAWAY, Ride 2 Win | GTAMotorcycle.com

Cannonball Rides 2021 - FREE MOTORCYCLE GIVEAWAY, Ride 2 Win

CannonballRides

Great news - all of the rides have now been posted.

You have the option to pre-register for FREE of course but stand the chance of picking up some cool FREE Joe Rocket Swagger for doing so!

Take the time to review the ride opportunities, There are 82 cannonball rides stretching across all of Canada. Each province is listed, Ontario has the largest selection of rides.

Anyone interested in putting on some miles and possibly WINNING FREE Gear or maybe even a FREE MOTORCYCLE - This could be the ride worth doing this summer.

Cannonball Rides officially launch May 1st 2021 and will run Until Oct 15th 2021

For any additional details please visit the website. www.cannonballrides.ca

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210403-092332_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20210403-092332_Firefox.jpg
    512.8 KB · Views: 24
I did it a few years ago. Fun to run into the same bikers at the checkpoints and on the ferry.
With the open date format, it would be better to ride with friends

Sent from my Redmi 7A using Tapatalk

Nice idea.... Not sure if there are any OG members out there that still ride but wouldn't mind doing one the shorter ones with you.

What's an OG member?

The only thing I didn't like about it is that the checkpoints are at motorcycle dealerships, which makes sense, but most dealerships aren't located in very nice riding destinations. The one in Bracebridge had good vibes though.

Also, little tough on a 125cc bike. I'll only do that once.

Is anyone interested in combining this with an iron butt? The southern ones have too many stops to make it practical, but the one from bracebridge to Wawa, etc would work.

Sent from my Redmi 7A using Tapatalk

I'll try it with my "hyper" naked motorcycle.

What do you ride?

I am seeing 18 hr 16 min (1,729 km) so this would be a weekend trip?

Just checking that you know that an 'Iron Butt' is 1000 miles in 24 hours, as opposed to the Cannonball requirement of 36 hours.
I have a weird schedule, so I could do it on a weekend or on weekdays.
I ride a 1000 Concours, a sport touring machine. I saw a guy do a Cannonball on a naked bike the year I did it. He was covered in bugs, but otherwise okay.

Last edited:
250 Mile ride - 6.5 Consecutive Hours
500 Mile Ride - 12 Consecutive Hours
1000 Mile Ride - 36 Consecutive Hours ( over night and complete rested )
2500 Mile Ride - 5 Consecutive Days
5000 Mile Ride - 10 Consecutive Days - West or East
10000 Mile Extreme - 20 Consecutive Days - All of Canada!

250 Mile ride earns one entry ballot,
500 mile two ballots,
1000 mile four ballots,
2500 mile ten ballots.
You earn more entries the further you ride - its that simple!
Cannonball-Rides-2021-main-poster.PNG

Back
Top Bottom