Canadian Tire - Curbside experiences | Page 9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Canadian Tire - Curbside experiences

External. It’s got a tiny kink in the metal line that is leaking and most of the pressure goes out through that.
I've got a sun joe m22x1.5 14 mm hose (~20') and gun I can drop off if it that works for you. The bastards all like to use proprietary sizes just to make your life suck. Converted mine to 15 mm to put a longer hose on it.

External. It’s got a tiny kink in the metal line that is leaking and most of the pressure goes out through that.
Can the spot be brazed over?

Got a picture?

I gave my PW to my daughter because a nylon part sprung a leak. It still works but you end up with wet feet. If we get another lock down I'll get it back and spend a few hours in the shop.

Are car brake lines stainless? I assume they will hold the pressure.

Will take a pic after work today and post it. Thought I had it on my phone but must’ve deleted it.

Tried to order some stuff for pick-up last night, needed some electrical and some automotive items. CT website showed no prices and when you add to cart if fails. Switched to a different browser (now Chrome), I could see the prices, added one item then it was back to no prices and hanging.

Ended up splitting the order between Home Depot and Princess Auto.

Over a year into the pandemic and CT is still a massive fail?

It looks to be working today, but sorry CT it needs to be working when people are trying to place orders.

Ordered some stuff this morning from CT…around 9am or so. Two different stores because stock.

order #1 at dundas and Dixie ready by 11am.

order #2 at dundas and Mavis ready by 3pm

Order 1 - drive lanes took no more than 15min total (5:30pm)
Order 2 - waiting 10min now and no lineup

Love it when people try to get into the store as the staff is taking out the orders. Idiots.

Ordered some stuff this morning from CT…around 9am or so. Two different stores because stock.

order #1 at dundas and Dixie ready by 11am.

order #2 at dundas and Mavis ready by 3pm

Order 1 - drive lanes took no more than 15min total (5:30pm)
Order 2 - waiting 10min now and no lineup

Love it when people try to get into the store as the staff is taking out the orders. Idiots.
Just tell them you want a video game.

Back
Top Bottom