Canada Post | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Canada Post

Canada Post has a great track record for not even attempting to bring the parcel to the door. It's happened to me many times and then I have to wait an additional day and go to the local Canada Post, which by the way is an absolute PLEASURE to deal with --?.

Canada Post has a great track record for not even attempting to bring the parcel to the door. It's happened to me many times and then I have to wait an additional day and go to the local Canada Post, which by the way is an absolute PLEASURE to deal with --?.

Happens to me all the time.

I actually had them come to the door with my package to attempt to deliver. Small box. I was home on a weekday during the day too, so got it on one ring of the bell.

I think they get to go home when they finish their route, so the faster it's done, the sooner they go home....with pay for the full shift.

Canada Post has a great track record for not even attempting to bring the parcel to the door. It's happened to me many times and then I have to wait an additional day and go to the local Canada Post, which by the way is an absolute PLEASURE to deal with --.

They would rather write up a ticket than deal with people even though writing the ticket takes them longer. Once you catch them on your security camera and tell your local post office you have them on camera not ringing the doorbell, they do get a warning, and it usually stops that practice.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

He looked like a pizza delivery guy (nothing wrong with that) waiting for a tip.

I think they get to go home when they finish their route, so the faster it's done, the sooner they go home....with pay for the full shift.

One letter carrier I know starts his shift at the beer store at 1pm. Making bank from both the Canadian and Ontario governments for 3 hrs

yeah I knew a guy who was letter carrier
found his day to be much easier/shorter
when he started to deposit the junkmail in a dumpster
someone reported him and he got sh*t-canned
homeowners on his route prolly didn't mind it one bit

when he started to deposit the junkmail in a dumpster
someone reported him and he got sh*t-canned

That's considered theft. My buddy who was a carrier use to joke "you could kill your supervisor and CUPE would fight for your job when you got out of the slammer. **** with the mail, and they'll wash their hands of you".

Happens to me all the time.
Happened to me yesterday - I wasn't home but someone else was all day and I come home to a beautiful tag - make me wait another day for my helmet; not to mention get the privilege of standing in line at the local post office outlet where the sweet lady feels it's her job to give everyone a lecture about ensuring they have the right pieces of ID and what constitutes as legal and illegal etc.
Hopefully it's seamless today and I get the helmet - ordered from Fortnine and the delivery was ridiculously fast.

the sweet lady feels it's her job to give everyone a lecture about ensuring they have the right pieces of ID
Had a lady ask me for id last year when picking up a fortnine package.She went back to get it and came out empty handed.She looked at my dl again and said..."are you sure your name is spelled right?" Been that way all my life lady.Scan the delivery notice again. "Oh ok Ya,they spelled your name funny" here it is. Grrrrrr! Spelling was the same on dl as on the parcel.Funny,haha.

For a while there when Amazon delivered I was getting a pic of the parcel at my door sent to me on the app

Didn't get that for the last 2 packages.

Anyone else have that?

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk
Nhoj nailed it. If you get the sketchy murder van delivering packages they take the pictures. I think it's a great idea, it proves that they delivered it (although they could theoretically immediately steal it). That gives protection to the courier and an avenue for investigation if the intended recipient doesn't get the parcel. I guess courier services are confident enough in their employees that they expect them to hit the correct address (although I have walked packages to neighbours many times as they were delivered to my house by mistake by the big name couriers).

Had a lady ask me for id last year when picking up a fortnine package.She went back to get it and came out empty handed.She looked at my dl again and said..."are you sure your name is spelled right?" Been that way all my life lady.Scan the delivery notice again. "Oh ok Ya,they spelled your name funny" here it is. Grrrrrr! Spelling was the same on dl as on the parcel.Funny,haha.
Wasn't at Sweet Viola's was it? Creditview area in mississauga - her reviews are horrible on google lol

Easy fix for lazy mail carriers:

Defender Digital Wireless Security System with 2 Night Vision Camera : www.walmart.ca/ip/6000196322196

Once reported they get warned. They work out of the post office you are sent to.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom