Canada Post | GTAMotorcycle.com

Canada Post

Wingboy

Site Supporter
They are now using three legged camels.Ordered something from Aliexpress on Mar5th. Delivery was supposed to be Mar18th Lol.

DateTimeProgress
Mar. 228:06 pmItem processed
Winnipeg, MB

Mar. 1511:02 amItem was released by Customs and is now with Canada Post for processing
Vancouver, BC

Mar. 108:48 pmDelivery preference - Front door

Mar. 144:33 pmShipment picked up by Canada Post
Richmond, BC
Additional information

Mar. 10Electronic information submitted by shipper

What speed shipping did Ali actually pay for however?

It's been my experience they like to make speed claims that the amount they actually paid for shipping don't match. If they basically shipped it "ground", yeah, spending 4-6 days on a truck between transit stops isn't really that surprising - it's the cheapest and as a result, slowest option in existence.

What speed shipping did Ali actually pay for however?

It's been my experience they like to make speed claims that the amount they actually paid for shipping don't match. If they basically shipped it "ground", yeah, spending 4-6 days on a truck between transit stops isn't really that surprising - it's the cheapest and as a result, slowest option in existence.
Yah,ground.Canada post said delivery would be on the 18th.Just made me laugh.I don't care.It's just a ****** up system that we have to put up with.

Last edited:
The bonus of ordering stuff from China is Christmas cones several times per year...it takes so long to arrive, that you forget what it is when it arrives.

Last edited:
a week to get from BC to MB is pretty ******

but generally I have had good parcel service from CP

and it's not fair that mods are allowed to swear but the peons are not

Thing is...there’s no guarantees with ground. If a shipper chooses to provide an “estimate”, that’s on them. Canada post owes you or the shipper nothing. It’s false hope the shipper is providing, basically.

If the trailer your parcel was on (for example) has a major mechanical issue and ends up stranded somewhere between terminals for 4 or 5 days waiting for repairs, well...it’s gonna just sit there. If it was a trailer full of XpressPost stuff however, they’d bend over backwards to unload it and reload it onto a new trailer to get it moving again...because it’s guarantees.

That trailer full of cheap ground parcels though, yeah, it can sit and rot. No guarantees. You get what you pay for. ;)

Filter should have caught that.I'll give myself a point.Sorry.

Now you have to move this to Trash Talk :)

I've had good luck with Canada Post now for several years. Don't really use letter mail any more but for parcels they've improved immensely since we use to call them "Canada Stamp and Storage".

My kid's still waiting for a UPS delivery. It just never showed up, and is around a year and a half late now. I'm not sure what happened to it, and he doesn't want to call the supplier, so he's going to eat the loss. I shouldn't say anything about Canada Post as my brother, brother-in-law and a friend all work there.

My cheap bling from Aliexpress finally came.I know it's just cheap chinese crap.But it looks better than the oem crap.
P3250061_zpsagxjovvz.jpg

P3250065_zps0habt1zo.jpg

Ordered some stuff on Friday night from Amazon. Picked free shipping, said would arrive by Friday.
Had it at my door yesterday afternoon.
Used a tip that PP posted a while back....chose the Prime filter.

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

That looks decent @Wingboy. If I had any desire to make my bike prettier, I'd look into a cheap chrome or SS cover to replace my oxidized one.

That looks decent @Wingboy. If I had any desire to make my bike prettier, I'd look into a cheap chrome or SS cover to replace my oxidized one.

It kills some time.I can't ride much now or in the near future.I'm still taking care of my wife after her brain injury.One of the reasons i bought the Ducati was because they are fun to tinker with.Lol

Fedex is no better.

I had something shipped a while back that fedex gave me an estimated delivery date of Mar 18.

I saw through tracking that it arrived in the scarbrough depot (7min away from my house) on Mar 12.

They didn't deliver it until the 18th at 5pm.
Sat in a depot for almost a week...

That's why 99% of the time I go Amazon Prime. Can't beat same day, or next day delivery!

My last house (group mailbox) they wouldn't even come to the door with parcels, just put a notice in your box saying they tried your door with no response. Cameras proved they lied about attempts......repeatedly.

New house (rural) they deliver mail but no parcels (those have to be picked up). Lazy buggers.

Fedex/Purolater they leave parcels at the door but don't bother to knock or ring bell (which would be nice to know something is sitting out there).

For a while there when Amazon delivered I was getting a pic of the parcel at my door sent to me on the app

Didn't get that for the last 2 packages.

Anyone else have that?

For a while there when Amazon delivered I was getting a pic of the parcel at my door sent to me on the app
Anyone else have that?

Whenever Amazon uses their own delivery service I get a picture. If it arrives using another courier no picture. The picture proved to be quite useful in a delivery just before Christmas where the picture indicated the parcel was delivered to the wrong address.

Anyone else have that?

I've had pics of my front door sent also. They came to my email. I don't have any apps.

The people in the US following FedEx and UPS couriers and stealing the packages must've triggered the taking a picture practice.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

My cheap bling from Aliexpress finally came.I know it's just cheap chinese crap.But it looks better than the oem crap.
P3250061_zpsagxjovvz.jpg

P3250065_zps0habt1zo.jpg
Those are nice, looks like they fit my 999 as well. My caps are starting to show their age too.

Back
Top Bottom