Can we get a RACE sticky? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Can we get a RACE sticky?

The RACE Super Series 2018 Awards Banquet was held on the weekend.

Pro Superbike #1
Elie Daccache

Pro Sportbike #1
Tomas Casas

Open Sprint #1
Elie Daccache

AM Superbike #1
Nik Koleros

AM Sportbike #1
Craig Archer

Heavyweight Sportsman #1
David Walker

Masters Middleweight #1
Mike Raniowski

Middleweight Sportsman #1
David Walker

Lightweight Twins #1
Hans Van Sleuwen

Lightweight Superbike #1
Joshua Thomas

Lightweight Sportsman #1
Matthew Simpson

Lightweight Production #1
Matthew Simpson

Impressive, 2 titles for you eh, and this year you didn't even need Alan to block AM riders for you to build a gap in front or alter the final standings...

See, the thing about racing is that you have to pass other riders. They don't have to get out of your way. Upset you're being blocked? Go faster. I didn't finish in the midfield because I was blocked - I didn't go fast enough.

Um excuse me? I don't like the suggestion you are making about me blocking AM riders.. sounds like some sour grapes to me.
Impressive, 2 titles for you eh, and this year you didn't even need Alan to block AM riders for you to build a gap in front or alter the final standings...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Self promoted Pro status rider trashing someone who actually earned his Pro #s.

Um excuse me? I don't like the suggestion you are making about me blocking AM riders.. sounds like some sour grapes to me.

Self promoted Pro status rider trashing someone who actually earned his Pro #s.

LWTRacer, what else is new? Looks like your bud needs his trash talking boys to defend himself on the forums too, not just on the race track. I also self promoted myself in the pro races and standings this year... Didn't I give your homeboy a run for his money last year
as a rookie Amateur on a beat up 15 year old bike?

Hey TSC_113, do you want me to post you some videos of what you and bakaboy were doing last year trying to win? The camera doesn't lie; married, grown men with grey hair behaving like 10 year olds. On the last race, you topped it off by not having your transponder with you and still being on track to try more sandbagging. It was a disgrace!

LWTRacer, what else is new? Looks like your bud needs his trash talking boys to defend himself on the forums too, not just on the race track. I also self promoted myself in the pro races and standings this year... Didn't I give your homeboy a run for his money last year

Hey TSC_113, do you want me to post you some videos of what you and bakaboy were doing last year trying to win? The camera doesn't lie; married, grown men with grey hair behaving like 10 year olds. On the last race, you topped it off by not having your transponder with you and still being on track to try more sandbagging. It was a disgrace!

Youre talking a lot of crap Eros.

You self promote yourself to Pro Status. Then think that youre hot shyte, bud you did 157s on long track in Open sprint. A little quicker and youll be as fast as the SV650s in lwt superbike.

Hell...you are less than 1 second faster than a ninja 400.

Dave beat you, if Alan was sand bagging you should have been able to beat him handly. But you couldnt.

Grow some balls and go faster...or sit back and watch the others go fast and win championships.

Also...youre a grown man. Cut this "homeboy" crap out

Lol

I like race videos.

Would love to watch them. Please share a link.

I will go make some popcorn.

Controversy at SMP.

Post all the videos you want Eros. I really don't get why you have such an off-season hate on for two guys in their 50s who were riding 600s when you were on a 1000. As for that last round I had two bikes that weekend and forgot to swap my transponder it got me DQ'd.

So whine as much as you want. Racing community is a small one and you're making your self look like a whiny child.

Have a good winter.

Post all the videos you want Eros. I really don't get why you have such an off-season hate on for two guys in their 50s who were riding 600s when you were on a 1000. As for that last round I had two bikes that weekend and forgot to swap my transponder it got me DQ'd.

So whine as much as you want. Racing community is a small one and you're making your self look like a whiny child.

Have a good winter.

I don't have any hate about anyone, I enjoyed racing against you too last year, I'd say it was more fun than AM SBK or Rookie Cup for me. I just don't appreciate how you two couldn't race with some dignity given your age and your pro status. In addition, the trash talking on top just got on my nerves. Last year, Pro-SBK class was won by a guy in a 600, so that is no excuse.

Say whatever you want, to date I've always come to race on old beat up bikes with well used tires and still gotten great results in both AM and Pro...

Case closed. No need to blame other people "blocking" on 600s for that.

Absolutely, when mediocre AM racers trash talk we take them as facts and we close all cases, check the finals standings in pro :rolleyes:

Absolutely, when mediocre AM racers trash talk we take them as facts and we close all cases, check the finals standings in pro :rolleyes:

I just did...1:58.7 and 1:57.7 in two separate races.
You must have been "blocked" by a 6 wide wall of 300's.
Get over yourself.

I just did...1:58.7 and 1:57.7 in two separate races.
You must have been "blocked" by a 6 wide wall of 300's.
Get over yourself.

I don't know you, and I don't know what your problem is, you seem like another case of all talk about others, but no personal accomplishments. Check overall standings in the series, I didn't just get there by chance. You missed the part above where I said, I was on the older bike on the last round, with a blown front suspension leaking oil, front end vibrating violently under braking! I was 2nd overall in Pro SBK, and 3rd over all in Open Sprint before the last round. My goal for that weekend was to just salvage points on the old bike and hopefully maintain the standings. After realizing I had no chance against other competitors on that bike, I settled to just finish each race. Unfortunately, I dropped to 4th overall in Open Sprint, it would've been worse if I hadn't raced at all or if I had crashed. On quali I wasn't last, on Sat I did 1:55 even with the mechanical problems on a beat up 15 year old bike with well used tires...

It's simple risk management, I could've pushed and risked crashing on a bike that I knew very well should not be pushed and lose everything = same as not racing that weekend, or simply salvage points and maintain the overall standings. I made the right decision.

On the newer bike, I'd be aiming for 1:50s hopefully 1:49s, guys with similar pace to me on the previous rounds were doing those times, so there is no exaggeration.

Lol

I like race videos.

Would love to watch them. Please share a link.

I will go make some popcorn.

Controversy at SMP.

Dave you are the master of trash talking in the paddock, I hope RACE gave you that award at the banquet last weekend :D Seriously, grow up and act your age. Stop attacking other racers who are coming to the track and racing on a fraction of your budget. You did that with me last year, and again this year with me and other people, poor sportsmanship. It's terrible for the sport and the series altogether.

Dave you are the master of trash talking in the paddock, I hope RACE gave you that award at the banquet last weekend :D Seriously, grow up and act your age. Stop attacking other racers who are coming to the track and racing on a fraction of your budget. You did that with me last year, and again this year with me and other people, poor sportsmanship. It's terrible for the sport and the series altogether.
Eros, I'm not sure what world you are living in but it certainly isn't reality. I tried to be done with this thread but you just keep attacking Dave and I for some reason.
Dave has never attacked another racer and has probably brought more new racers the track in the last three years than anyone else in the paddock.
You on the the other hand are still whining about being raced by two old guys on 600's back in 2017.

Eros, I'm not sure what world you are living in but it certainly isn't reality. I tried to be done with this thread but you just keep attacking Dave and I for some reason.
Dave has never attacked another racer and has probably brought more new racers the track in the last three years than anyone else in the paddock.
You on the the other hand are still whining about being raced by two old guys on 600's back in 2017.

That depends on who you ask on the paddock. But I just thought I'd set the record straight and give Dave a taste of his own medicine for once ;)

Eros

Obviously you feel that you have been wronged. If you have a video showing that I raced with poor judgement against you back in 2017 by all means post it up. If I was wrong in my actions then I will apologize.

Our interactions have been limited. I raced you 3 times in 2017 on my old R6 with you on your old 1000. I won 2 of the 3 races. You did speak to me after that 3rd race and asked me why I kept passing you into the hairpin and T4 and why I didnt "just let you go". My answer, which I guess you didn't like was that you were actually holding me up and using the power difference on the back straight to get by. In addition I was hopeful that the 3rd place rider would engage with you and let me get away from you.

The other interaction that I remember with you was this summer when you came to me in the paddock and asked me, and I paraphase, "why are you so mean to me?". This inquiry was due to a post in the RACE FB where you stated that you were conteplating running the practice sessions at the SMP CSBK round. You took offence to my comment of:

"Eros people do what they want.
IMHO you should get more seat time at RACE.
You mentioned suspension. You will have to figure out the spec tire as well if you don't run them already.
Your pace is improving. I believe you are stretching your abilities. You don't want to be practicing among that group.
My 0.02 worth"

There were a couple other comments on the FB post where I reminded you of your lap times but I leave the comment quote above as a demonstration of my communication with you.

I know of no other interaction of signifcance between us.

I would encourage you to come and see me to have a chat over coffee rather than posts like above, but sense that you feel that you have been wronged and this is your only course of action available to you.

Good luck with racing and stay safe.

If you get a chance please link up those race videos as I would like to see them.

I am sure you will feel the need to add to this but I will not come back to engage with you more here. Contact me if you wish to discuss.

"You did speak to me after that 3rd race and asked me why I kept passing you into the hairpin and T4 and why I didnt "just let you go". My answer, which I guess you didn't like was that you were actually holding me up and using the power difference on the back straight to get by."

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You actually complained that another racer was passing you? On a bike with 40 less hp...

Jesus murphy...

This is RACING, this isnt a Track Day.

Back
Top Bottom