Calling all Potential Light Weight racers.... | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Calling all Potential Light Weight racers....

Wait wait wait...I have an idea!

Everyone has there own class....means everyone wins! :lmao:

I like the classes now they just need a little tweaking.... 300 production, 550 production, LWT Superbike, BOTT, Am600, Am Superbike, and Pro stuff.

300 Proddy-

390cc 4 strokes (singles or Multis)
450cc Liquid cooled single
110cc Two strokes (Bring on your racing Fizzys!)

550 production

550cc liquid cooled multis
125cc Two strokes
Unlimited Singles
650cc Air cooled

LWT Superbike

650cc Liquid cooled Twins
800cc air cooled Twins
250cc GP two strokes
Unlimited Singles.

BOTT

1100cc Air cooled Twins
750cc Liquid cooled Twins
500cc Two stroke Twins

And leave Am600 rules, as well as superbike

Last edited:
Sorry if off topic but are we allowed to run preload adjusters on the forks?

I don't think you can change the fork caps as this wouldn't be "production".? To be rules safe, change the preload spacer inside the forks (it is not part of the dampening) - since a spring change is permitted they would expect you to set the sag using a spacer.

My Ohlins shock isn't production either but it's still allowed:) I'm changing springs so I can set the preload then...just wondering for convenience sake.

My Ohlins shock isn't production either but it's still allowed:) I'm changing springs so I can set the preload then...just wondering for convenience sake.
How often do you think you will need to change your pre load?

Only 23 Days and 14 hours until the RACE test weekend and RACE school weekend.

Remember to clean your bikes and those of you who have racebikes, change all that safety wire.

Only 23 Days and 14 hours until the RACE test weekend and RACE school weekend.

Remember to clean your bikes and those of you who have racebikes, change all that safety wire.

Woah, take 'er easy! Next you'll be saying we have to change the oil and check the brake pads too .... I was hoping to charge the battery (a little), stick some gas in it and go! .... ;-)

Woah, take 'er easy! Next you'll be saying we have to change the oil and check the brake pads too .... I was hoping to charge the battery (a little), stick some gas in it and go! .... ;-)

Always about sticking it in, and going with you! GOD!

The Kawi race will be run separately from the other RACE classes,we will still have a 300 prod class also, they will be allowed in it if they want. If the Kawis want to go in Ltwt Prod, that is fine. If the majority of the Ltwt riders would like a rule change then, you can contact them and see what they are thinking. Then give it to me so Larry and Dan & I can review it during the test weekend and make a decision, either way, so the riders know before the first event. Chris

Chris emailed me back this morning.

So all LWT racers you may have a hoard of EX300s to battle with at the RACE openner.

dricked- hope that Winter testing went well. I saw that you went South

The Kawi race will be run separately from the other RACE classes,we will still have a 300 prod class also, they will be allowed in it if they want. If the Kawis want to go in Ltwt Prod, that is fine. If the majority of the Ltwt riders would like a rule change then, you can contact them and see what they are thinking. Then give it to me so Larry and Dan & I can review it during the test weekend and make a decision, either way, so the riders know before the first event. Chris

Chris emailed me back this morning.

So all LWT racers you may have a hoard of EX300s to battle with at the RACE openner.

dricked- hope that Winter testing went well. I saw that you went South

It did, learned a few things and shook some cobwebs out.

I'm glad you guys got some answers. Sucks it's so late but it's better then no answer at all.

It did, learned a few things and shook some cobwebs out.

I'm glad you guys got some answers. Sucks it's so late but it's better then no answer at all.

I just didnt want people building and prepping CBRs if they wouldnt be allowed in the 300 class, because Kawi is now the spec bike.

So Its good to know that there is a possibility of 300 Production, and LWT Production to get a few Kawis that bump in from the Kawasaki Cup class.

I'm in a bit of a predicament, I can't seem to find a set of Armour Bodies fairings for my 300. I know I left it late but I was trying to spread out the parts spending:p

First practice is next weekend.

Back
Top Bottom