Call of Duty: Warzone | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Call of Duty: Warzone

ive been playing online since quake 2, nothing i haven't heard or had said to me by now :cool:

yeah the hackers are always present, not much you can do.

Oh yea I forgot you played Quake 2 competitively. We are the same breed then! Tho I suspect you're significantly better than me as my e-sport specialty was RTS (StarCraft 2) and not FPS games.

I miss the days where chats were completely uncensored lol I doubt we could type the **** we've heard in here without getting banned.

Oh yea I forgot you played Quake 2 competitively. We are the same breed then! Tho I suspect you're significantly better than me as my e-sport specialty was RTS (StarCraft 2) and not FPS games.

I miss the days where chats were completely uncensored lol I doubt we could type the **** we've heard in here without getting banned.
keyboard warrior days :D

Depends somewhat on who you are now. Some pros can get away with quite a lot of abuse.

any suggestions for a decent wireless game controller for Win10 ?
Honestly... it's kinda hard to better than an Xbone controller. PS4 controller can work too, but unless you're playing games through Steam specifically there can be extra steps to make it work. Either way if it's a desktop you may need to get a cheap bluetooth adapter

yeah I'm partial to the XBox style

bought a wireless Chinese POS from amazon
didn't know it needed the dongle
bought the genuine MS dongle - would not work on any of the PC's here
both of them are going back

looking to see if anyone has experience with a brand that comes with it's own dongle
I see a few options but the reviews are all over the map and clear info is scant

yeah I'm partial to the XBox style

bought a wireless Chinese POS from amazon
didn't know it needed the dongle
bought the genuine MS dongle - would not work on any of the PC's here
both of them are going back

looking to see if anyone has experience with a brand that comes with it's own dongle
I see a few options but the reviews are all over the map and clear info is scant

i thought xbox controller would work with any bluetooth receiver. Support for the controller is baked into windows.

As for Dualshock controller, i use mine on my PC with some game. You just need and app, i use DS4Windows and works great, tricks windows into thinking its an xbox controller, fully customizable.

GTA V is free from Epic Games at a bad time.

It's crashed the Rockstar servers, so that the paying customers can't get on.

Yeah, both GTAO and RDO have been very crashy lately even on xbox. It's cool that the games went up on gamepass, but the server failure is an extra level of screwing the people who bought the game. Hell I bought GTAV twice because it was released before I got the xb1.

I won't go too deep into this, but R* deserves this. The way they created the networking infrastructure for both RDO and GTAO was purely to reduce cost and maximize profit at the expense of stability, reliability, anti-cheats, and good design choices.

And the customers...who gives a **** because R* doesn't lol

I'm sad. Cleared space off my SSD to run it. DId the half dozen restarts to do all the windows updates and driver updates. I download the 94gb file.

I got through the stupid shaders install bullcrap. Only to have it not be able to run smoothly even on low settings.

I guess my 7-year old computer isnt a gaming rig anymore lol. I even upgraded the GPU (hand me down style) 2 years ago and added more RAM.

Ohhhhhh well... Someone mentioned its a bit like Counter strike and thats totally my style so it makes me more sad... i dont play enough to warrant a re-build.

I'm sad. Cleared space off my SSD to run it. DId the half dozen restarts to do all the windows updates and driver updates. I download the 94gb file.

I got through the stupid shaders install bullcrap. Only to have it not be able to run smoothly even on low settings.

I guess my 7-year old computer isnt a gaming rig anymore lol. I even upgraded the GPU (hand me down style) 2 years ago and added more RAM.

Ohhhhhh well... Someone mentioned its a bit like Counter strike and thats totally my style so it makes me more sad... i dont play enough to warrant a re-build.

Are you referring to WZ? What GPU are you using? Im using a fairly older RX580 and it runs perfectly fine at high settings, pumping 100-120fps. Ryzen 2600x as well.

It's not really like CS at all if you ask me.

CS hasn't been good since they took away 1 hit leg kills with the shotty in Beta.

There I dated myself.

Are you referring to WZ? What GPU are you using? Im using a fairly older RX580 and it runs perfectly fine at high settings, pumping 100-120fps. Ryzen 2600x as well.
yeah for wz, i have and amd r9 200 series and an i5 4670.
ive got 14gb of ram (not that it matters much)

CS hasn't been good since they took away 1 hit leg kills with the shotty in Beta.

There I dated myself.
dont worry, ive been there since quake and unreal tournament and half life, etc etc

yeah for wz, i have and amd r9 200 series and an i5 4670.
ive got 14gb of ram (not that it matters much)

dont worry, ive been there since quake and unreal tournament and half life, etc etc
i think you mean 16gb, which is plenty.

unreal tournament..now w'ere talking;

muh muh muh muh muh muh MONSTER KILL

i think you mean 16gb, which is plenty.

unreal tournament..now w'ere talking;

muh muh muh muh muh muh MONSTER KILL
ahahah actually, no, its 14

one of my neighbors was upgrading his computer and giving away his old RAM, but it was a different increments

so i had an 8gb bar (7 years ago), and he had 3x 2gb bars, soooo free upgrade!

There I dated myself.

imo, CS:GO is still beastly.

Personally I don't play it anymore because it's too "sweaty palm try hard" but I can appreciate watching the high level plays and tension.

I played beta (original CS) as well...but I was probably 1/4th your height lmao

ahahah actually, no, its 14

one of my neighbors was upgrading his computer and giving away his old RAM, but it was a different increments

so i had an 8gb bar (7 years ago), and he had 3x 2gb bars, soooo free upgrade!
What? Are they the same memory? Ram is notorious for not playing well together. That's why they sell them in tested pairs.

imo, CS:GO is still beastly.

Personally I don't play it anymore because it's too "sweaty palm try hard" but I can appreciate watching the high level plays and tension.

I played beta (original CS) as well...but I was probably 1/4th your height lmao
It's competitive as a game but the overall gameplay is pretty shallow imo.

Back
Top Bottom