Call of Duty: Warzone | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Call of Duty: Warzone

These "orders" are unenforceable.
They think they can tell a church congregation they can't congregate?

My government workplace isn't following ANY of these recommendations/orders and there have been no repercussions...

MOL comes in and rules against the employees every time.
It's a joke.

Checked out this game, COD:WZ.. felt like Counter Strike somewhat. I am not a huge fan of FPS anyhow. But since we are in isolation thought I would check it out. Anyone play Destiny. I heard is was good.
BTW it seems Blizzard was having issues last night couldn't log in.

Interesting dynamics if you care about winning. Apparently 150 get dropped in to a round (50 teams of three). The top team has gotten 78 kills so far. That is a damn high percentage.

If you pay $2000 apparently you can buy whatever weapons/whatever your want to equip your player. Just playing for fun doesn't matter, but if winning matters to you, lots of people are throwing in the money.

Interesting dynamics if you care about winning. Apparently 150 get dropped in to a round (50 teams of three). The top team has gotten 78 kills so far. That is a damn high percentage.

If you pay $2000 apparently you can buy whatever weapons/whatever your want to equip your player. Just playing for fun doesn't matter, but if winning matters to you, lots of people are throwing in the money.
They added solo game option last night, so its 150 person Free For All, very intense.

Having the best gear won't carry you, people with skill will still dominate.

my stand alone HP doesn't have the memory or video something to run the game. I recently bought the home pc from Costco.
Plus it took like 25 minutes to download.

I'm with you
installer spyware POS downloaded quickly

the game itself was coming in at ~5MBS
my internet is considerably better than that
after an hour is was @ 30% -----eff that!!

on the plus side, after uninstall
there was a minimal amount of crappola left in the registry

back to the SIMS - my OB graphics can handle that one

I'm with you
installer spyware POS downloaded quickly

the game itself was coming in at ~5MBS
my internet is considerably better than that
after an hour is was @ 30% -----eff that!!

on the plus side, after uninstall
there was a minimal amount of crappola left in the registry

back to the SIMS - my OB graphics can handle that one
i downloaded at 10mb/s, took about 2.5 hrs.

The games are so graphically intensive now that the file sizes are massive, this one is 80gb.

I got tired of online gaming after being spanked by teens with screechy voices and adhd. Years ago I used to be an admin for a team fortress server. Had a great time at that until one night when I’d had a few too many and froze everyone in the ground and walked around the map headshotting them. Someone complained and I had admin rights taken away :( . On the upside, my productivity improved remarkably after that.

i downloaded at 10mb/s, took about 2.5 hrs.

The games are so graphically intensive now that the file sizes are massive, this one is 80gb.
Yea pretty crazy files sizes. Plus with everyone staying home I am sure this is impacting people's internet service.

Has there been an influx of elderly gamers since the confinement?

Hmmm... I may be older than the rest of you...

zork-screen_5.jpg

Omg....steam has team fortress classic free to play for the next few days....nostalgia here I come.

Edit. Might play as medic to infect everyone just because...

Warzone is pretty cool. I built a new PC for gaming over xmas and didnt really play much. I really wanted to get COD but the price was still around $70-80 which is crazy considering sales go on regularly so i waited. Warzone dropped and so did the price of the standard version a few days later, needless to say im playing both now!

Been playing with the same two guys I've been gaming with for 20 years now, my brother and best frd.

My brother is extremely competent at FPS games with an average K/D of 3+ in every game we've played. And he has no problems insulting anyone, including his own teammates, if they suck lol

It's honestly hilarious because one time a buddy subbed for my best friend and we warned him he's gonna get flamed (we know he's very bad.) Within 5 minutes my brother said "hey, we can use you as a body bag, just run and get shot at so I can find where they guys are." Buddy never played with us again. We're still laughing about it even though my bro is swearing at us every match....just like when we were in high school.

Probably gonna play Warzone again tonight; I've noticed an influx of China (they have China flags) hackers btw, watch the killcams if something feels off and look for aim snapping or tracking through walls.

Been playing with the same two guys I've been gaming with for 20 years now, my brother and best frd.

My brother is extremely competent at FPS games with an average K/D of 3+ in every game we've played. And he has no problems insulting anyone, including his own teammates, if they suck lol

It's honestly hilarious because one time a buddy subbed for my best friend and we warned him he's gonna get flamed (we know he's very bad.) Within 5 minutes my brother said "hey, we can use you as a body bag, just run and get shot at so I can find where they guys are." Buddy never played with us again. We're still laughing about it even though my bro is swearing at us every match....just like when we were in high school.

Probably gonna play Warzone again tonight; I've noticed an influx of China (they have China flags) hackers btw, watch the killcams if something feels off and look for aim snapping or tracking through walls.
The issue is really the console players, the aim assist is really in their favour. If you go into a snipe battle vs a console player they simply don't miss. it's frustrating. I'm historically very good at FPS but Warzone i'm getting my ass handed to me at times.

hit me up if you want to team sometime.

The issue is really the console players, the aim assist is really in their favour. If you go into a snipe battle vs a console player they simply don't miss. it's frustrating. I'm historically very good at FPS but Warzone i'm getting my ass handed too me at times.

hit me up if you want to team sometime.

You can head glitch them iirc. Also I don't believe aim assist activates for snipers? At least it wasn't that way in BO4 (I had a XIM4 on PS4, we're on PC this time though.) We're not being killed by snipers btw, we're getting killed by a single player at medium/close range that 180 degree aim snaps to headshots when we have the first shot.

Will let you know if someone drops out! Please have thick skin lol

You can head glitch them iirc. Also I don't believe aim assist activates for snipers? At least it wasn't that way in BO4 (I had a XIM4 on PS4, we're on PC this time though.) We're not being killed by snipers btw, we're getting killed by a single player at medium/close range that 180 degree aim snaps to headshots when we have the first shot.

Will let you know if someone drops out! Please have thick skin lol
ive been playing online since quake 2, nothing i haven't heard or had said to me by now :cool:

yeah the hackers are always present, not much you can do.

Back
Top Bottom