Calabogie track side food. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Calabogie track side food.

You Know

Was at bogie on July 27/28 and there was no concession open...empty pop machine etc. anyone know if this ha been rectified? Back this weekend need to know if I should fill the cooler or if I can fill my gut trackside.

Thnks

From what I understand, there's a problem with the third party concession agreement. So, I wouldn't count on it being open.

There is a guy who comes in at lunchtime and throws on the BBQ. Not sure if it's an "every day" thing.

Theres also a lady who pitches up in the morning with coffee. Again I'm not sure if it's every day.

I'd load your cooler. It's better going home with a full cooler than an empty belly.

I'm always 100% self sufficient when I go there.

I was there 29/30, the track was working on putting something together; there was someone taking menu orders for lunch. This was the first day they were doing this so there may not have been that many people taking advantage of the hot meal.
I called the track, but they're not sure if it's on this weekend or not (they'll try and get back to me)

Heard back from the track; nothing is planned, so don't come expecting to be able to buy food at the track, bring a lunch.

Last edited:
Fill your coolers.

I'm there sun Mon and maybe Tues. What days are you us going up?

Fill your coolers.

I'm there sun Mon and maybe Tues. What days are you us going up?

I'm going Monday & Tuesday. Sunday & Monday are pretty much a sell-outs, going to be busy days, plenty of space on Tuesday.

I'll be there on the 2nd and 3rd. Bringing the RSV4 probably.

I'm going Monday & Tuesday. Sunday & Monday are pretty much a sell-outs, going to be busy days, plenty of space on Tuesday.

I saw the numbers for Tues. That's what is making me think hard about it, bringing extra tires just in case!

Back
Top Bottom