Buying brand new bike from dealer in Quebec | GTAMotorcycle.com

Buying brand new bike from dealer in Quebec

koorosh

Looking at prices of 2014 Hayabusa on Autotrader.ca, looks like Quebec prices are about $3000 less than that for Ontario.

I know to be worried about buying second hand vehicle from Quebec. How about brand new? Anyone done that?

Any modifications required? I assume no tax paid to Quebec with a temporary license so it can be ridden to Ontario.

Thank you for your inputs.

Buy Gary's from here cheap as heck and almost new

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Sold :)

I have noticed the same thing. When looking on Kijiji or the Autotrader site any bike being sold from the Ottawa area or anywhere near the Quebec border, seems to be a lot cheaper be it a dealer or private sale

I have noticed the same thing. When looking on Kijiji or the Autotrader site any bike being sold from the Ottawa area or anywhere near the Quebec border, seems to be a lot cheaper be it a dealer or private sale

News: everything is cheaper outside the GTA. There are actually places in this country where you can buy a large family home for $250,000.

News: everything is cheaper outside the GTA. There are actually places in this country where you can buy a large family home for $250,000.
Thanks for the sarcasm, I am not in the GTA. I didn't mean the GTA, I meant in comparison to the rest of Ontario. I have been searching all over Ontario, London, KW, Windsor, North Bay, T Bay, Peterborough for the last few months and consistently anywhere near the Quebec border is a lot cheaper than anywhere else in Ontario.

Last edited:
If you were paying a 1.60 per liter for premium gas in Montreal, you can't afford to pay much for the bike.....

Looking at prices of 2014 Hayabusa on Autotrader.ca, looks like Quebec prices are about $3000 less than that for Ontario.

I know to be worried about buying second hand vehicle from Quebec. How about brand new? Anyone done that?

Any modifications required? I assume no tax paid to Quebec with a temporary license so it can be ridden to Ontario.

Thank you for your inputs.

Unfortunately I had to pay tax in Quebec and in Ontario. Then applied to get my tax back in Quebec which I got after a few weeks.

I heard registration of bike is is over $1000 in quebec unlike $90 in Ontario. Is this right?!

Thanks for the sarcasm, I am not in the GTA. I didn't mean the GTA, I meant in comparison to the rest of Ontario. I have been searching all over Ontario, London, KW, Windsor, North Bay, T Bay, Peterborough for the last few months and consistently anywhere near the Quebec border is a lot cheaper than anywhere else in Ontario.

Based on what, kijiji list prices?

Back
Top Bottom