Buying a bike in Quebec to license in Ontario | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Buying a bike in Quebec to license in Ontario

So it's probably a clean title on the new frame. There is no such thing as rebuilt motorcycle in ontario any more.

Yep, he has a completely different bike with a different VIN (albeit with his parts strapped to it) for all intents and purposes.

There’s no way the ownership can state “rebuilt” on a bike in Ontario.

Nope mine is a rebuild title and very few insurance companies would cover me. When I get home I will check my ownership. But I'm 99.9% sure its a rebuild title as it was hard to find a insurance company to cover me.

I am about to buy a bike in Quebec from private.

What are the best steps to take? Do they have UVIP as in Ontario?

Nope mine is a rebuild title and very few insurance companies would cover me. When I get home I will check my ownership. But I'm 99.9% sure its a rebuild title as it was hard to find a insurance company to cover me.

I don't believe that 2005 will have " Rebuilt" written on the motorcycle ownership unless service Ontario clerk in the boonies didn't care and made an error. In 2006 I was trying to buy a bike with deep scratch on the swing arm (titled "irreparable")and there was not a chance to put it back on the road in Ontario. Pix or it didn't happen.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

I don't believe that 2005 will have " Rebuilt" written on the motorcycle ownership unless service Ontario clerk in the boonies didn't care and made an error. In 2006 I was trying to buy a bike with deep scratch on the swing arm (titled "irreparable")and there was not a chance to put it back on the road in Ontario. Pix or it didn't happen.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app
Yup mine is rebuilt as its got a new frame from suzuki canada.

Back
Top Bottom