Burrito Boyz Tuesday Nights 4.0 | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Burrito Boyz Tuesday Nights 4.0

Was nice meeting those that I did, and the burritos were awesome!

Brad... You went to BB?! I was there but was down the street on lakeshore talkin to some harley guys and one with a DUC lol
I was lookin' for your bike, never saw it roll up. I was parked just a lil north of the actual shop, lol. I was there pretty early also. When'd you leave?

I was lookin' for your bike, never saw it roll up. I was parked just a lil north of the actual shop, lol. I was there pretty early also. When'd you leave?

I got there at 930ish left around 1030

I got there at 930ish left around 1030
I was one of the first to get there.. left around 1045. Next time come when the sun is still up so I can see your bike lol.

Also: my phone should be up sometime tomorrow. You goin' to L&L? I gotta help a friend move, but if we finish early enough might be able to drop down.

There were a ton of bikes - I was the anti social guy on the black Honda shadow that parked down the street - went with my buddy - he was in his mustang and his father in law was on his Harley. Have had the flu for the last week... But great turn out.

- Randy

Im always walking the gf's dog on those evenings, big husky! Makes me want to get my bike asap (but it has to wait for now)

You have decent turnouts i find :)

All and all a good turn out last night and the weather and burrito's were great, looking forward to next Tuesday.

Not a bad turn out at all, missing a bunch of bikes to my right as well. These are the lucky ones that got premium parking
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338398057.574922.jpg

DSC00411.jpg

There you are !!

Attachments

• 30-05-2012 1-49-24 PM.jpg
    30-05-2012 1-49-24 PM.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Last edited:
Dude, I post your pic so you can get all the sweet ladies on GTAM, and what do you do?

go all homo-erotic...nice ( plus you forgot to draw my glasses )

31-05-2012 3-44-17 PM.jpg <--- close up of fireriver, feel his redness !!
I see you as well!! Not sure whats going on here though.
View attachment 28814

Last edited:
601059_314670558617435_1284932686_n.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom