BurgeRR GTA Meetups 2022 - Wednesdays Weekly 7pm | Page 16 | GTAMotorcycle.com

BurgeRR GTA Meetups 2022 - Wednesdays Weekly 7pm

How did you gents like the food?
Food was excellent. We both had the pulled pork. definitely worth checking out if you are in the area.

Did you take the day to sit in the traffic or something?! Waze was estimating over 2 hours to cross the city = NO THANKS
I know it was going to be a long one. I took Steeles pretty much all the way across. There may or may not have been a tiny bit of filtering to get it done.

I cheated on the way back and took the 407.

The important questions....did they have drinks? And how long did it take?

EDIT: Yes...I see pic has a glass of water.

Food was excellent. We both had the pulled pork. definitely worth checking out if you are in the area.

I know it was going to be a long one. I took Steeles pretty much all the way across. There may or may not have been a tiny bit of filtering to get it done.

I cheated on the way back and took the 407.

Oh I’ve been a few times already. The food is excellent, imo. Glad you agreed.

Gee you hate your bike that much you won't even go 2k!!!
See this is where you're wrong.

I don't HATE my bike...but I don't LOVE my bike. It's a tool. And it's a great tool for what it is... @Wind Shear can relate as we had a good chat about it last week.

I'm not sure how to articulate this accurately...it doesn't tickle my bits when I turn it on. Doesn't 'move' IT when I turn it on. It doesn't 'excite me'...and most importantly, after I ride it I still want to have sex with my wife.

I don't have this feeling...
1656613571040.png

When I drove a Lambo once at a track day...I didn't have to have sexy time for a week as a few laps did it for me...

Just not sure how to articulate it better than that.

Attachments

• 1656613522515.png
    1656613522515.png
    270 KB · Views: 12

I don't HATE my bike...but I don't LOVE my bike. It's a tool. And it's a great tool for what it is... @Wind Shear can relate as we had a good chat about it last week.

I'm not sure how to articulate this accurately...it doesn't tickle my bits when I turn it on. Doesn't 'move' IT when I turn it on. It doesn't 'excite me'...and most importantly, after I ride it I still want to have sex with my wife.

View attachment 56119

When I drove a Lambo once at a track day...I didn't have to have sexy time for a week as a few laps did it for me...

All good, I'm just messing with you, I beleive you also mentioned this at one of the burger meetups last year.

All good, I'm just messing with you, I beleive you also mentioned this at one of the burger meetups last year.
I wish 'IT' moved when I fire it up...but it doesn't.

Had a chance to sit on @afici0nad0's Sportster at last week's burger night and I liked the position, but he did state that the range is small (is it 883 or 1200 can't remember) and it's not overly comfortable.

But it's a stunner IMO.

View attachment 56119

So are you saying that all the Lambo owners own their Lambo to compensate for their lack of sexy time or to avoid having sexy time with their significant other??:unsure:

Back
Top Bottom