Burger nights in KW | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Burger nights in KW

Arena is right beside Picard’s… it’s a 5-7 minute ride to the Crazy Canuck from there.

For anyone who likes craft beer and has extra storage space, Block 3 Brewing is downtown St. Jacobs…
Growlers are $12 across the board.
Are saying we should meet at the arena or Picards?

Can we get concensus on the pre ride meeting spot? Picards??

Arena is right beside Picard’s… it’s a 5-7 minute ride to the Crazy Canuck from there.

For anyone who likes craft beer and has extra storage space, Block 3 Brewing is downtown St. Jacobs…
Growlers are $12 across the board.

Didn’t realize the arena was so close. It’s got a big parking lot and we won’t be potentially annoying a local business. My vote is this becomes the meet spot.

Which arena? or address? I want to google map it.

Which arena? or address? I want to google map it.

29 Parkside Dr, St. Jacobs, ON N0B 2N0

408e573dbd3c09fc72c54f6f8b878cda.jpg

From my place to the arena is one hour (according to google) even going straight thru Wellesly. I can make it work.

Is this THE spot?? Any good reason it can't be?

From my place to the arena is one hour (according to google) even going straight thru Wellesly. I can make it work.

If you make it, they will come… lol

My bikes still hibernating for the winter so I have time to subscribe to this thread and see what gets sorted out.

I think it’s a good spot. With it being an arena we won’t be possibly inconveniencing a local business and it’s got plenty of room so we shouldn’t be in the way while we tell our obligatory over-inflated stories about how good of a rider we are while looking at all the pretty bikes.

Let's run with the assumption that the St Jacobs arena is the spot.
What time would we meet at?
Are we ready to lock in Tuesdays?

If you show up at the eatery by 7 I'm sure you'd still have time to swap lies and kick tires.

I was thinking we'd leave the arena by 6 at the latest but I'm waiting for others to join in....

6:00 seems like a good time. Allows those that work until 5:00 to make it.
And I haven’t heard any objection to Tuesdays.

Done. We meet Tuesdays at 5:30 at the St Jacob's arena. Kickstands up at 6.

Are we good with Burger Priest as the maiden outing?

All we need now is a lame thread title. Tasty Tuesday Tours? Oh, and some decent weather.

All we need now is a lame thread title. Tasty Tuesday Tours? Oh, and some decent weather.
Should probably use crazy Canuck at the antique market as the first spot the distance from picards to there is about max for katatonic in one ride.

Sent using a thumb maybe 2

Should probably use crazy Canuck at the antique market as the first spot the distance from picards to there is about max for katatonic in one ride.

Sent using a thumb maybe 2

That might be pushing it. I’d best just pack my own food and eat at the arena.

Sounds like a plan!

Why do I get the feeling I'll be sitting with Katatonic in the parking lot eating a burger saying "yeah I thought there would be more just us two too"

Back
Top Bottom