Brings a tear to my eye ( U.S. Rates ) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Brings a tear to my eye ( U.S. Rates )

lol.

My friend in NY that used to talk about his UBER cheap insurance until he ended up fighting for hospital coverage when he got hurt.
He ended up paying for his medical bills

He no longer pokes fun at Canadian Insurance.

D

Ya, look at what those US insurances cover. Last I saw, basic medical coverage was something like 15,000. Here it's 100,000 and we have OHIP!

9k=

Family friend lives in NY and pays $15/mth for insurance, and his liability coverage is $15k. Anything above that, he pays out of his own pocket.

In the U.S., the cheaper the insurance, the more rofl the coverage.

When you compare coverage like-for-like, I found the rates to be in the same ball park.

Family friend lives in NY and pays $15/mth for insurance, and his liability coverage is $15k. Anything above that, he pays out of his own pocket.

In the U.S., the cheaper the insurance, the more rofl the coverage.

You should know that most long-term health costs have been cut by insurance in Ontario. If you need longer term physio, you're out of luck.

In the US, you can sue the other driver for additional costs. Can't do that in Ontario.

Ya, look at what those US insurances cover. Last I saw, basic medical coverage was something like 15,000. Here it's 100,000 and we have OHIP!

WRONG! It's only $50,000 here in Ontario unless you pay for more. If the 15% insurance cut goes through expect it to drop to $25,000. $50,000 doesn't buy much here either. Check what OHIP covers. Worry.

Back
Top Bottom