Brave rider last night... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Brave rider last night...

Scooters are hard core

brave...or just stuck and has to get home?

Thats not brave, its stupid.

Great for bearings, and I'm sure they will attend to them within a fortnight.

What's the big deal. That's par for the course riding in Australia on road or off....deluges like yesterday are frequent in rainy reason and it certainly doesn't bother the bikes or riders.

Waves from the cars would be annoying and the traffic but beyond that hardly brave or stupid....it's a vehicle meant to be ridden in the rain .....meh - everything gets just as wet.
I've poured water out of my boots in Timmies a few times on road trips.
Only once stalled the KLR - too big a bow wave and it shorted the spark - started right up.

What's the big deal. That's par for the course riding in Australia on road or off....deluges like yesterday are frequent in rainy reason and it certainly doesn't bother the bikes or riders.

Waves from the cars would be annoying and the traffic but beyond that hardly brave or stupid....it's a vehicle meant to be ridden in the rain .....meh - everything gets just as wet.
Only once stalled the KLR - too big a bow wave and it shorted the spark - started right up.

Exactly, I rode home last night, only difference is even though I live near lakeshore, I took another route knowing lakeshore probably wasn't the best alternative (flooding in heavy rain.)

I dont see how duck walking a scooter at walking speed through standing water is brave......Unless you are afraid of water

Hahaha, these street riders eh!

I had my bike going through water up to my seat. Unfortunately a couple guys on the run got water in their engines and had to empty it out, then continue the ride for the rest of the day.

You bunch on here sound like some garage queens. LMAO

Maybe he sprayed the scooter and his boots with Never Wet.

I think I would be seriously worried about downed power lines.

It would be awesome to watch the Indy races in that much water

Back
Top Bottom