BPs new ride | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

BPs new ride

I've done that before.

On a dirt road.

Unintentionally.

Also, the bike and I may have ungracefully parted ways halfway through the manoeuver...
I did it twice. Once in a very sandy intersection in wasaga and once on streetcar tracks/metal plates on a dark amd rainy night. Pure luck both times that it went well. Those types of manoevres vastly exceed my skill level.

? Austrian electronics? lol jesus.
Did hey leave the bike that was having an electrical fire running?

Once that much smoke comes out of the electrics, you are better to stand back and let it burn. Any attempt at repair will be marginally successful at best.

? Austrian electronics? lol jesus.
Doesn't look like stock connections going on there...
Russian jerry rigging, and leaving the bike running.... really?

I think it was the other bike that was left running; still not a good move. Bike had a "tail tidy" ... those circuits ought to be protected by the lighting fuse. Otherwise that looks like normal wiring harness stuff back there.

I found what appears to be the original video, which didn't have parts edited out and continues onward for some time after (skip to about 27 minutes in)

From the comments, someone asked what caused it ... "Really don’t know what went wrong but as I can see the main cable wiring. Yes I talked to KTM and they will give me new bike for 2021 1290 super duke R" - evidently they're giving him a new bike.

Confidence-inspiring. :-{

From the comments, someone asked what caused it ... "Really don’t know what went wrong but as I can see the main cable wiring. Yes I talked to KTM and they will give me new bike for 2021 1290 super duke R" - evidently they're giving him a new bike.

Confidence-inspiring. :-{

interesting to note the guy riding the MT 10 had the keys to the KTM

translation says something about an installation:

"In this motto, I decided to leave the best for last and ride with @JJEDAN who came from Los Angeles to hang out ... In addition to hanging out and enjoying the installation on my bike caught fire"

interesting to note the guy riding the MT 10 had the keys to the KTM

translation says something about an installation:

"In this motto, I decided to leave the best for last and ride with @JJEDAN who came from Los Angeles to hang out ... In addition to hanging out and enjoying the installation on my bike caught fire"
They bike swapped earlier in the video

Back
Top Bottom