BMW Service/Warranty Options For Former Endras Customers | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

BMW Service/Warranty Options For Former Endras Customers

I would have been happier with a plastic tube than the Moly 60 packaging to fit a small grease gun. I don't know if anyone has ever put Moly 60 in a gun. IIRC I paid $40 for the tube 20 years ago. I bought it for a K bike. There was some wear on the splines from previous owners and not much lube in there when I pulled it apart.

file.php
Just got a new-to-me Tracer GT and I'm getting my ST1100 ready for sale in a few weeks. I purchased 2 tubes of Moly 60 paste about 5 - 6 years ago and have one unopened tube in the OEM packaging, as above, and about 1/2 the other tube left.

I have owned a couple of BMW's and rented quite a number of them on trips. Great bikes! There is a reason many bike rental companies have BMW's in their stables! The maintenance schedules are part of owning a BMW and need to be considered when you buy one. I am very happy with BMW Toronto downtown and I highly recommend them. I purchased both my BMW's there (both used) and service them there. I have also bought a couple of bikes from GP Bikes and find the great as well. I highly recommend both places. Unfortunately, Endras did not treat me very well when I went in there and ultimately lost a couple of sales to both Toronto BMW and GP Bikes.

Current
2013 R1200RT
2008 V-Strom 650

Prev
2008 R1200GS
1997 CBR1100XX

Just to close the loop on this, I went to Maranello for service after booking well in advance and I'm a very satisfied customer. They were able to do the front brake caliper replacement recall as well as the normal 20k km service. Friendly and professional.
Maranello have moved to Auto Park Circle (Hwy 7 & Weston).
The new location appears to have a smaller space and for parts I was directed to the general BMW parts section.
Are the previous Parts & Service Techs still there?

Maranello have moved to Auto Park Circle (Hwy 7 & Weston).
The new location appears to have a smaller space and for parts I was directed to the general BMW parts section.
Are the previous Parts & Service Techs still there?
Are the Ferraris still jammed in the back ?

Are the Ferraris still jammed in the back ?
It is in the space between the used BMW showroom and the Mini showroom.
Not sure where the bike service location is.
"Parts" is at the main BMW car showroom parts desk.

Let's see how this move from the previous Steeles location to this new all-in-one BMW location pans out.

I hear that Budds is on the lookout for a Motorrard Techie. Either business is good or one of their Techies left.

Also, any idea if the parts and service personnel of Maranello BMW transferred over to the new location ?

Back
Top Bottom