BMW owners movement! | Page 13 | GTAMotorcycle.com

BMW owners movement!

Okay F800 owners, if the gas tank is under the seat, what is going on in the "tank" area? Is that all airbox or is there some storage? As much as I love my K75s (the grandfather of the F800s I think) I'm trying to find reasons that I should also have an F800GS (F800ST?) The one with the hard cases.

Okay F800 owners, if the gas tank is under the seat, what is going on in the "tank" area? Is that all airbox or is there some storage? As much as I love my K75s (the grandfather of the F800s I think) I'm trying to find reasons that I should also have an F800GS (F800ST?) The one with the hard cases.

This is strictly an airbox, with a battery sitting in front of it. Absolutely no storage area. However, if you remove the screws for the middle false tank cover, there is a little bit of room to add relays, fuse panels and other items.

The GS and ST both have a "hard" case option that look different on each series. The GS is the off road variant of the series, and the ST is the Sport Touring version.

Thanks MotoStark, F800ST is what I'm lusting after. I have seen the punishment that Teach gives these bikes and they come up smiling.

Thanks MotoStark, F800ST is what I'm lusting after. I have seen the punishment that Teach gives these bikes and they come up smiling.

Wolf BMW has an 07 800S for sale if you don't mind lower bars. Nice options on it too.

I think ENDRAS also has one (ST)... Andrew there also knows his customers pretty well and was able to come up with a few options from other BMW customers that were looking to trade their equipment in...

Guys, Other than *this* thread, is there a GTA BMW forum that's not model specific ?

I love my F800ST, just turning 10K and have had no problems. Great all around bike...although I do like the lower bars on the S model:cool:
2u4207a.jpg

^^^

Test rode one of those at Mosport this summer.

It's one heck of a nice looking bike. Bling factor is high.

moto_0164.jpgCopy of DSC_0488 (Medium).JPG
My 07 1200RT likes the back roads and the track. It not the best at either (or me) but its fun. I'm looking forward to see the release of the new inline 6 cyl.

View attachment 22354
My 07 1200RT likes the back roads and the track. It not the best at either (or me) but its fun. I'm looking forward to see the release of the new inline 6 cyl.

Surely you must have raised some eyebrows when you brought that behemoth to the track? Kudo's to you.

Smart lookin' bike, Ellie.

Yikes, maybe I need to stop dirt riding and go tarmac only.

Back
Top Bottom