Blue Streak Racing is BOSS | GTAMotorcycle.com

Blue Streak Racing is BOSS

Holmes

So I ordered some Techspec tank grips from these guys (pricing was the same as US pricing). I placed the order late Wensday and got them Friday morning!

I will shop there again, heres a link...
http://www.bluestreakracing.ca/

Agree. Tony is a great guy, although I had to wait for my ABBA stand almost 5 weeks... :(

did you call? probably on back order or something.
Either way, total badass company!

So I ordered some Techspec tank grips from these guys (pricing was the same as US pricing). I placed the order late Wensday and got them Friday morning!

I will shop there again, heres a link...
http://www.bluestreakracing.ca/

Hm I ordered a set on Sunday, we'll see how long they take :D

did you call? probably on back order or something.
Either way, total badass company!

Sure I called. When I placed the order I was told that everything is in stock. Next day I received an email, saying that the stand is in stock, but the small adapters for my bike are not, and it would take a couple of week to get them. Long story short - I ordered the stand on April 16th and got it on May 18th.

Well, there we go, gotta throw my hat in for Blue Streak being awesome. Ordered on Sunday, Monday was a holiday, got ship notification on Tuesday and received today!

I had the same experience with them as well -- quick to reply to email, and once they had the pads they were very fast to ship (total order time was a week or so). Also worth noting is they ship via CanPar, so if you are not home, I believe it just goes to your local post office (mean means no dealing with UPS/Fedex/DHL stupidity).

I had the same experience with them as well -- quick to reply to email, and once they had the pads they were very fast to ship (total order time was a week or so). Also worth noting is they ship via CanPar, so if you are not home, I believe it just goes to your local post office (mean means no dealing with UPS/Fedex/DHL stupidity).

Or leave a note addressed to the CanPar driver with your name and signed telling them to leave the package.

I ordered a full Yoshi exhaust on April 24th and still waiting for it till this day. :( But other then that, the prices are the best I've seen around on the net so far.

Tony is great, and if you don't see what you're looking for on his website, email and ask. He can probably get it and the price will be competitive.

I bought my Puig windscreen and RaceTech springs from Tony and they were the same as US pricing, without the cross border shipping cost/delays.

I've asked him about Rizoma, and he can get it.

+1 for Tony he really is great. Took a ride out there yesterday to check out the sizing for some armour inserts. He was very helpful and let me walk around Embro with the armour in my pants to allow me to make sure that they fit properly and didn't feel to awkward.

I ordered a full Yoshi exhaust on April 24th and still waiting for it till this day. :( But other then that, the prices are the best I've seen around on the net so far.

Got my exhaust today, took only 2 days which was great. And on top of that, I ordered the stainless and they were still on back order and Tony gave me the carbon fiber since it was in stock. I really appreciated that and that's true customer service right there. I will be doing business again with Tony in the near future and I recommend him to anyone who craves over the top customer service. +1 For Tony.:cool:

+1000 for Tony and Blue Streak Racing.

Rang around Friday looking for quotes on a Power Commander for my Moto Guzzi. Tony responded with an excellent price, free shipping to my address and 6 weeks less lead time than any other respondent. Great customer service and excellent interpersonal rapport.

Yep...great selection and best prices in Ontario, maybe Canada. Nice to see someone is finally reflecting our dollar being on par with the US greenback. I'm about to place an order...hope the service measures up to everything else...I'm in no rush (within reason), as long as I get what I pay for.

Yep...great selection and best prices in Ontario, maybe Canada. Nice to see someone is finally reflecting our dollar being on par with the US greenback. I'm about to place an order...hope the service measures up to everything else...I'm in no rush (within reason), as long as I get what I pay for.

I've received orders within a few days.

Also impressed with Tony and Bluestreak. I've bought Evotech parts in the past that were very competitive and today I received my new Yuasa battery at a price even less than Pete's Superbike.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom