Bills Are For Real | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bills Are For Real

J_F

after 20 years of hiding our heads in a paper sack
us Bills fans can take the bag off, and be proud again

anyone here alive when they were a 90's dynasty?
the K-gun no huddle offense.....put up 40 points in a half?

not saying we're back to that
but the Bills have a swagger that I haven't seen in an LONG time

taking down the Cowboys on the road on Thanksgiving Day is quite something

Is this that “rugby with pads” game those American folks play that lasts half a day and takes a small village to make up a team?

Reactions: nfq
Went to Buffalo to watch them take on the Vikings in a pre-season game this year and was impressed. Haven't seen them play like that in a long time and it got me interested in the team again. Still I didn't expect them to do this well this year, guess they are for real.

Reactions: J_F
DTZmtmg.jpg

The 6-5 Cowboys? (now 6-6)

oh yeah, I remember the 90s very well...

Boy I Love Losing Superbowls....

so a year later, looking even better

Allen has matured, found some accuracy
looks to run less, goes through his progressions
and the howitzer is still there

Stefon Diggs is a hell of a FA pickup
several other decent receivers
running game is good, O-line is good

D could stand to step up a bit

upcoming Steelers match up will be telling

Scott Norwood........

Lived on Derry Rd. in Kilbride. Had a set of goalposts in the yard beside his house. I guess he didn't use them that much.

*EDIT* Streetview from '11 still shows them in the yard

H6sYr-qFtq1eWx04RJi-rVRIr92MVKLBUHfRDv_GApCboL2LbIEMYl52t02nz6hDTiqei3i4TJZwOj5S0AGIBUYz9s7OdUww_jpDwQe1eAWEXM2ay0ims9q0Ax6PVb2VZVJGyDwc7U46s-T8t0jpH29vk8LbZxkE-89dgoaPznKlQEAIZB81gKX1aWK1j8KoF6PnGHJl-7qALch5qWpks0NHfVgxPl9IoHHIkEfD3U4i0yPYP4OpPjBDhabACA8vLhuD0FP8CvjuKADDnU4x9Zeriu6XWlXTHv0SOaPoxSG71OaDyrS0cXQdfkeh9GprgPQQZ6f4ngEjc2-_ztHSrFQQiEJUwvvNMe8P6gqHnvdjkeMe2ZPWUHI5D1yqFs_OeHQnDQb-SqiElN2hMQFpSfOiY50i5icHAroZb5PNRyHMOn6lgTigFJ0ab4ZkxPaVdF4EY0nFEVWb-EAXt_MqO2xC3wER7qCboPUgqyQArOnxpcMm4x41yDvHsSUoIAICFtQxs_7mc8AnsZihulu13KILIJVtQ0cm6mPzqWmlLPI4q7PWTenqjms_qqTjKvdIIxvNDVeyGGvswRe-h6yq8MXND0scH84Ta7zpgnvHH0BEKsMeH6oGzWMNUC4LCavzy777n-sO4MhFmv1Yz0f_dxEe6u2luyHyvDuA9WjYXGJRXkaBWSvrfikLcmI_=w1500-h911-no

Last edited:
I was told it was Norwood's house. May have been bad info.

Christie is from Oakville...guessing it was his place

Norwood went back to Virginia in shame and became a realtor

That house was for sale for years, interesting house and nice lot but they wanted stupid money. But yes it still has goalposts.

The Bills are going to be fun to watch make the run up. I'd like to see them back.
If for no reason than the gal I watch football with is a huge Chiefs fan , and she is insufferable.

Reactions: J_F
That house was for sale for years, interesting house and nice lot but they wanted stupid money. But yes it still has goalposts.

I drive past it if I want to pick up gas for the bike at the Shell at Breezy Corners on the way home from work. The goal post disappeared after the place sold. I'd guess removal was near the top of the new owner's to-do list. The green and sand traps are still there.

3QHy1atC-shZxOrrKnQm3E8q5XZj-ydzBAPBM7cRZrkHDSJ1DajneBqyR_jqFK3Iisv7xe3hCb5PypZZsOP__s-E1F7cGWA3puYFLhtgeMVosNYBUlKlaljDFOPhb3aJVAX1KtNXa5cuVfmRKtUZhB_RNFJikcFrsPD2Fe5Kw4nglCJLP63k3IYCpUdVJOXaD3hHGFLwJnjqQCtbzq2S_bA6u1CWp1gqAaLeqbJ2z5VCAGdSTHFEpHecTszRMuJfI3IvVXkVmpESqXs3IJbOfQvZmsDmIRWAAt3jOZ7-0WPRyFmSiazCYvcLZCya7x28meOtqYws0QmlWUfzyr4lO38A3hTlb0oXjqU4opgylNe3z-IwwqTheIeo1mn9KxmlXTTm4wQr2HfFlQZtWuA0Sik9cENjT6q1Rv66gN2E_XGVUlrPIq9NVJJ9RV0D8VsB2OT_4b7BeTO0XvPUdmpUS5YVSG5v52MsMrcDajjIDtMVceTvRR9_vR1OdWelqaY6hV6j1rVgVK4pMPvjMRP4e6vGXI59ZtThorJ2MPRpSu581Es6wnL0BviEBbdT55LhIovT80nxUkwRnJ0qgtvdyfb99vLKqkOLWKk_vn0JViCuyzdvS9sQjXS0AHJCqXk4UqvYnPJgWu1M2SnWEapXvvzNbh6RicxbqSIRTzQKBa3BOyrOgQw3CKZXi5sV=w1398-h708-no

Last edited:
Bills v Steelers tomorrow night
a few prime time games this year are an indication of their elevated status

the #2 and #3 AFC teams, definite playoff implications
one of these 2 teams is likely to go against the Chiefs in AFC champ game

I'd like to see the Pats out of the picture this year
sick of them and more so their fans

Back
Top Bottom