Bikes you want to try | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bikes you want to try

I think I'm lucky that within my group of riding buddies, there's a whole bunch of guys who trade up to the newest thing every season. So we all get to try each other's bikes. The only one we haven't had a chance to try out is that new Ducati Desert X.

They're all waiting on me to get it.

fork. :(

I think I'm lucky that within my group of riding buddies, there's a whole bunch of guys who trade up to the newest thing every season. So we all get to try each other's bikes. The only one we haven't had a chance to try out is that new Ducati Desert X.

They're all waiting on me to get it.

fork. :(
The burden of ballerdom

Wait till you guys find out that I rent my place instead of own, do my own oil changes and sleep in a tent and cook my own food when I travel...

I was never a baller.
/checks bank account, yep rent is coming out of mine too.

as for the rest, I'll have to ask the servant.

spiderman.jpg

I've been fortunate the past few years to have ridden quite a few different bikes, these are a few that I would love to get my hands on:

Ducati Hypermotard 950
KTM Super Duke
Moto Guzzi V100 Mandello
Any MV Agusta
BMW R18

Thats a dealership in Pretoria, South Africa.

No way, that showroom looks exactly like Cycle World. I distinctly recall them having a Tesi for sale at one time, but maybe it's just a weird coincidence.

No way, that showroom looks exactly like Cycle World. I distinctly recall them having a Tesi for sale at one time, but maybe it's just a weird coincidence.

bikekings.jpg

The army green Harley behind the Tesi is still in their showroom floor (see link below). Both bikes belong to the same guy, they're not for sale. He keeps them at the dealership for storage and to bring people in.

When did you visit ?

We rode through Africa from 2017-2019. We used South Africa as a base to purchase the motorcycles, so we actually lived in Cape Town and then Pretoria for about 6 months total so we could qualify for a South African drivers license.

We're still in the system, so we can return and buy any vehicles we want, which is quite awesome. We want to go back and do safaris on an old Land Rover Defender one day.

I guess the Harley may become a permanent fixture in that store.

I guess the Harley may become a permanent fixture in that store.

The guy that owns both bikes is the real deal baller.

He travels a lot and has over a dozen bikes in his collection at any one time. The dealership owner is his buddy and he asked him to store a few of his cooler-looking bikes at the store while he's on business so he can get traffic in.

We used to live like 15 minutes away from this store.

The guy that owns both bikes is the real deal baller.

He travels a lot and has over a dozen bikes in his collection at any one time. The dealership owner is his buddy and he asked him to store a few of his cooler-looking bikes at the store while he's on business so he can get traffic in.

We used to live like 15 minutes away from this store.
Makes perfect sense now....

Back
Top Bottom