Bikes with character... | Page 45 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bikes with character...

Looks like fun for the trails.
Not as much as you think.

A fully grown adult with years of MC experience will quickly encounter the limits of it's suspension and chassis in mild off road conditions. Even accepting it's limited power, the fun factor would be limited. It's not necessarily a bad thing, tooling around country roads smelling the flowers and gawking around is nice, but not for every ride.

Hey saw the listing for the Scrambler, so it's out. What's the next bike to get you rev'd up?
Sportster or something Indian?

Last edited:
VSTROM 650 is at the top of the list. I realized my style of riding is more long distance oriented.

The scrambler is fantastic, but long distance…it’s got its shortcomings where it doesn’t meet that need.

VSTROM 650 is at the top of the list. I realized my style of riding is more long distance oriented.

The scrambler is fantastic, but long distance…it’s got its shortcomings where it doesn’t meet that need.
Well if we all make it out to a Burger meetup, you might have a chance to seat test and maybe take a spin from a variety of bikes!

Friends don't let friends drive VStroms

As far as I know there are no VStrom cars to drive.
VStroms are ridden and VStrom owners will not let friends ride KLRs.
lol

lol
Ya got me . Should have said ride. Funny thing is I actually saw a Vstrom in Dover with a sticker that said "friends don't friends ride KLRs"

Ya got me . Should have said ride. Funny thing is I actually saw a Vstrom in Dover with a sticker that said "friends don't friends ride KLRs"
Thanks for the idea. :unsure:

lol
I like my KLR friends! having a Milhouse, Beavis, Ned Flanders, or Koothrappali following makes me feel smarter.

Back
Top Bottom