Bike Rental | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bike Rental

Hello Everyone,

i joined this forum today. i have a question. where can you get bike rent from. i checked the gta exotics do have some of them. but since they are in missisauga and oakville its bit far for me. i live in barrie and looking something near by in vaughan or somewhere. please advise.

Hello Everyone,

i joined this forum today. i have a question. where can you get bike rent from. i checked the gta exotics do have some of them. but since they are in missisauga and oakville its bit far for me. i live in barrie and looking something near by in vaughan or somewhere. please advise.
For the street or dirt? What license do you have? Are you wanting something now or after craziness calms down?

for street - i am a M2 license holder... something now - got my license last year by end of fall and i was waiting patiently for this summer. cant wait any longer.

Why not buy something small? Rental rates in the GTA suck (if you rent from a legal renter with valid insurance). Small bikes bought used don't depreciate significantly. That also starts building insurance history so your rates are less crap if you want something bigger in the future.

There are dodgy kijiji rental people. They are much cheaper than proper businesses. Personally I wouldn't do that as no matter what they say, you have no insurance when you are renting their bike.

Do you want to rent just for a day or weekend or longer term?

Why not buy something small? Rental rates in the GTA suck (if you rent from a legal renter with valid insurance). Small bikes bought used don't depreciate significantly. That also starts building insurance history so your rates are less crap if you want something bigger in the future.

There are dodgy kijiji rental people. They are much cheaper than proper businesses. Personally I wouldn't do that as no matter what they say, you have no insurance when you are renting their bike.
i have been looking around for that too.. got my eyes rolling on Suzuki GSX250R let me know if thats a good one.

i looked for them but they are in oakville and i live in barrie its quite a long drive for day or two rental and i also work M-F which makes it hectic.
thanks though the detailed explanation cleared out questions on rental part.

Until you mentioned you have your heart set on a sport style bike, I was about to say almost every HD dealer has rentals.

Back
Top Bottom