Bike meets | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bike meets

Tuesday - Stavebank Burrito Boyz in Sauga
Wed - Leslie and York Mills 2nd Cup in North York
Thursday - (Shed tears at Lakeshore and Leslie for suspended meet). there's a meet & ride in Mississauga @ steeles and financial drive
Friday - Oshawa bike night
Monday - Conteago Taco bike night at Wilson and Jane in North York

Keep in mind that we are still under coronavirus state of emergency orders. If you are "riding" there is no issue, but if you are hanging around before or after, there could be an issue if there are more than 10 people involved and/or if people are not staying 2 metres apart.

Anything happing for this weekend and meets going down ?
Yes!
... but I can't tell you about it, that would break the covid rules ?

unless you just happen to be going to Woody's on Sunday anyway and then that would be totally coincidental.

I stopped by the Oshawa meetup tonight, was pretty good met some people who ride these two wheel contraptions :)
Frig, I've lived 5min away from this location for the last 4 ½ years and didn't even know.
Some were leaving for a Port Perry meet ? wasn't sure if it's a weekly thing ?
Anyone going to the next L&L meetup ?

Last edited:
Yes!
... but I can't tell you about it, that would break the covid rules

unless you just happen to be going to Woody's on Sunday anyway and then that would be totally coincidental.

Is that Woody’s on Lakeshore? 6ish I take it? I mean for the sake of coincidently being there of course, not as a formal meet up or anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a weekly meet by the Timmies on Dundas just east of the 403. We were there a couple weeks ago and there seemed to be quite a few bikes and some cars. We are planning to ride there this Thursday from Niagara.

There is a weekly meet by the Timmies on Dundas just east of the 403. We were there a couple weeks ago and there seemed to be quite a few bikes and some cars. We are planning to ride there this Thursday from Niagara.
gets broken up regularly by the police, heads up.

What do you mean by 'broken up'? Is someone complaining? Riders doing something wrong? You are social distancing aren't you?
couldn't tell you, i've never been. i only see the posts in the various chat groups i'm in.

No one's social distancing at these meets. Not even wearing masks. Cops swing by every now and then and kick everybody out.
What do you mean by 'broken up'? Is someone complaining? Riders doing something wrong? You are social distancing aren't you?

gets broken up regularly by the police, heads up.
We were there 2 weeks ago and no police. Supposed to go tonight but it didn't happen because ppl thought it was going to rain. I don't think it did. i had heard that about the police breaking it up tho.

I stopped by the Oshawa meetup tonight, was pretty good met some people who ride these two wheel contraptions :)
Frig, I've lived 5min away from this location for the last 4 ½ years and didn't even know.
Some were leaving for a Port Perry meet ? wasn't sure if it's a weekly thing ?
Anyone going to the next L&L meetup ?
Exactly where does the meet take place?
I might check it out sometime.

Back
Top Bottom