Big thanks to lime green!!! :) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Big thanks to lime green!!! :)

fjbabe

Hello All

Well today I got to experience my first ride with lots of twisties and big curves with a great thanks to Lime Green who lead the way and was very patient waiting for me at some point of a stop.. lol:p Its a whole new riding world for me and I cant wait for it again. I thought I was doing ok then I look in my mirror and saw another 6-10 other riders "boy I say to myself " I am so in their way lol
After a few mins of being nervous I decided to pull over and let them all pass as I didn't want to ruin the fun for them taking those curves with speed of joy :lmao:I finally found LG waiting patiently for me. Did see the other group at a gas station where I got the chance to say hello and laugh. If anyone on here is one of them then thanks again for waiting behind me till I moved.

Many thanks LG

One experience I will never forget!

Kat:p

Glad you had a great experience with the twistys and rode within your ability. The twistys are a lot of fun.!!!! (good move to let the others pass you). Not all leaders will be as patient and wait like "Lime Green". (I have bailed on several rides when the speeds just got crazy). You will find that the best leaders usually direct the more experienced riders to the front and have a sweeper to keep an eye on the less experienced riders at the back with wait up points along the route. Ride safe. ;)

Welcome!!
Wheelie.gif

Glad you had a great experience with the twistys and rode within your ability. The twistys are a lot of fun.!!!! (good move to let the others pass you). Not all leaders will be as patient and wait like "Lime Green". (I have bailed on several rides when the speeds just got crazy). You will find that the best leaders usually direct the more experienced riders to the front and have a sweeper to keep an eye on the less experienced riders at the back with wait up points along the route. Ride safe. ;)

You are so right, not only did he wait but he always found a way to point out things on the road like loose sand areas or those poor dead racoons that get in the way lol He had a ride on sept 2nd I was gonna go but at last min couldn't and 30 people showed up so kinda glad because lord knows how nervous i would have been then. The one on one taught me alot but still need o learn alot more but wont give up :) Cant wait for another ride

Back
Top Bottom