Big street racing night in Toronto? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Big street racing night in Toronto?

amp3d

Site Supporter
I live about a kilometer from the DVP.
I was awakened around 3:30am by some squidly dipsh*t doing a dyno run on the ramps.
I hate to wish the worst for anybody, but if he'd ended up stuck under a guardrail it wouldn't have broke my heart.

I live 2km from the 407 (as the crow flies), I heard the whine of WOT sportbikes at 11:30 last night from my back yard. Don't know the speed, but they sounded fast!

Tonight was L&L... not at all surprising.

Looking forward to your thoughts on this as always @Evoex .
People go screaming to and from L&L all night.

The cops are usually patrolling the event and watching Lakeshore occasionally to catch the people riding like idiots. Overall there's fairly low traffic enforcement at these weekly events that I've noticed over the last 4 years.

As for street racing night, that's every Friday and Saturday for sure in Mississauga and Brampton. Went to a few of these, its a clusterfuck. Cops have nailed down most of the locations so you would be lucky to watch a few runs before they come down the block to break it up. Cars go flying everywhere as police show up so its dangerous as a biker. It really just turns into a game of cat and mouse with police as you location hop. I would suggest avoiding them as the risk outweighs the reward.

How can y'all hate that sound?
I live close enough to an "S" bend / chicane thing, that when I have the windows open at night, I don't hear squids. I hear the sweetness of wot of those willing to tear through it......and I love it......it's musical!
The yappy f'n dog at 6am behind my house is another story..........

y and Saturday for sure in Mississauga and Brampton. Went to a few of these, its a clusterfuck. Cops have nailed down most of the locations so you would be lucky to watch a few runs before they come down the block to break it up. Cars go flying everywhere as police show up so its dangerous as a biker. It really just turns into a game of cat and mouse with police as you location hop. I would suggest avoiding them as the risk outweighs the reward.

It used to be fun :(

Modern cars are faster => more idiots coming => too dangerous now

Back
Top Bottom