Big Nick South Florida Accountability | GTAMotorcycle.com

Big Nick South Florida Accountability

-Maverick-

Canadian cops have made his channel. This guy has bigger balls than all of GTAM combined. And he sounds just like Samuel Jackson :)

This knee to the back of the neck thing has to stop. It should be made illegal!

The guy formerly known as Mladin.

I'm not sure what happened to the first kid....
But wtf did the second kid do to get arrested??

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Another choking. What happened to tazers? Would you not want to be tazed over being choked out or even to death?

Another choking. What happened to tazers? Would you not want to be tazed over being choked out or even to death?

Fake video?

LOL I don't know why everybody is afraid of cops, they are just civil servants, nothing more. If they treat me nice I will be nice, if they start to yell at me or become rude I give them a handful. They truly hate civilians who are savvy with the laws that's for sure.

LOL I don't know why everybody is afraid of cops, they are just civil servants, nothing more. If they treat me nice I will be nice, if they start to yell at me or become rude I give them a handful. They truly hate civilians who are savvy with the laws that's for sure.
I think we have a lot better experiences here in Canada, but you can see the US version of a cop spilling into our own cops...and that's just disturbing as in the OP.

That neck manouver has got to be made illegal. The vertebrae in the neck are not meant to be stood on or kneeled on.

What happened to tazers? Tazers are easier on the cop and easier on the criminal.

I think we have a lot better experiences here in Canada, but you can see the US version of a cop spilling into our own cops...and that's just disturbing as in the OP.

That neck manouver has got to be made illegal. The vertebrae in the neck are not meant to be stood on or kneeled on.

What happened to tazers? Tazers are easier on the cop and easier on the criminal.

Not saying kneeling on necks is any better but tasers have been killing a lot more than most people think.
A lot of police departments have changed their deployment of them for that reason. Link
There were more articles on this I remember seeing in the past.

Not saying kneeling on necks is any better but tasers have been killing a lot more than most people think.
A lot of police departments have changed their deployment of them for that reason. Link
There were more articles on this I remember seeing in the past.

Forget about tazers, how about that black guy having just being handcuffed? Why was he not handcuffed and sat upright? Or put in the backseat of a police cruiser? This was plain murder and I'm glad the other 3 cops have also being charged now.

My uncle told me a story how he was stopped by 2 police cars (4 cops) coming out of a beach at around 10:00pm in Galveston,Texas in 1984. One of the cops punched him in the face when he was handcuffed. My uncle told the cop that if he was such a brave man to take off his handcuffs and fight him one-on-one. The cop and his 3 buddies agreed. They took handcuffs out and my uncle literally fought the cop one-on-one. Of course my uncle beat the crap out of him and gave him a bloody nose. The cop then wanted to use his billy club and the other 3 cops stopped him and told him that he had "lost" the fight. My uncle went on his way and the cops took off. Now those were corrupt but cool cops.

God knows how many criminal incidents committed by cops occurred in the 1970's and 1980's when there were no cameras and bodycams.

God knows how many criminal incidents committed by cops occurred in the 1970's and 1980's when there were no cameras and bodycams.
There will just be additional training of the "perceived" use of force. I know of at least a few cops that would practice takedowns. The trick was the person helping them was being completely passive and the cop would move in a way that looks like they are fighting back while yelling "stop resisting, lay down". Even with a video, it would look like it was a deserved use of force. That was a lost policing "skill" that will be making a rapid comeback as cameras become more prolific.

Forget about tazers, how about that black guy having just being handcuffed? Why was he not handcuffed and sat upright? Or put in the backseat of a police cruiser? This was plain murder and I'm glad the other 3 cops have also being charged now.

My uncle told me a story how he was stopped by 2 police cars (4 cops) coming out of a beach at around 10:00pm in Galveston,Texas in 1984. One of the cops punched him in the face when he was handcuffed. My uncle told the cop that if he was such a brave man to take off his handcuffs and fight him one-on-one. The cop and his 3 buddies agreed. They took handcuffs out and my uncle literally fought the cop one-on-one. Of course my uncle beat the crap out of him and gave him a bloody nose. The cop then wanted to use his billy club and the other 3 cops stopped him and told him that he had "lost" the fight. My uncle went on his way and the cops took off. Now those were corrupt but cool cops.

Great story. When you search the bloodline of cops, it leads you down a path to the KKK. Guess who created the KKK? The liberals in the US.

Back
Top Bottom