Big bike off-road guidance | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Big bike off-road guidance

I'll just leave this here.
No. It's not mine.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1634672732163.jpg
    FB_IMG_1634672732163.jpg
    408.3 KB · Views: 24
The message is. Don't be that guy. Nobody will ever mind giving a fellow dirt rider a hand getting unstuck.
But taking a 600lb behemoth where it has business going is just asking to lose friends.

Today we toured from Bowmanville over to Northumberland forest for some trail riding. We rode some nice country roads north of Newcastle and Port Hope taking us to Harwood road. Once we arrived at the start of the trail edge. The end of Turk road I stopped and put the big bike in Off-Road mode and turned the abs to Off-Road (front abs only), turned the mtc off and away we went.
more or less following E108 to somewhere north of Castleton. Made a stop at the NTR clubhouse and then we followed the hydro lines back to our starting location. I only gave locations in case some of you know the trails out that way.
It’s mostly sandy double track but it’s still great fun and the bike is proving to be much easier to handle than I would have ever expected. When in doubt throttle out seems the best advise for sand.
What a blast. I’m so glad that I have discovered this side of adventure bike ownership.

Back
Top Bottom