Biden presidency | Page 14 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Biden presidency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy to answer any questions? Did I miss your post?

don't bother, there's 2 camps in these threads and 1 side never wants to engage by actually answering a question. so actual discourse is impossible. it's like our own mini question period in here some days.

at first it was frustrating but now i realize it's not worth the effort. so just continue it out with Mike, i'm done.

don't bother, there's 2 camps in these threads and 1 side never wants to engage by actually answering a question. so actual discourse is impossible. it's like our own mini question period in here some days.

at first it was frustrating but now i realize it's not worth the effort. so just continue it out with Mike, i'm done.
Don't put me in the don't answer questions camp. I think my point of view is clear. There were people who would have done serious harm given the chance. Isn't clear from my posts? If you don't quote my post I don't know you're addressing me. I've expressly said that the people in the capital (some of them) would have taken hostages or worse given the chance. Was I being obtuse?

Don't put me in the don't answer questions camp. I think my point of view is clear. There were people who would have done serious harm given the chance. Isn't clear from my posts? If you don't quote my post I don't know you're addressing me. I've expressly said that the people in the capital (some of them) would have taken hostages or worse given the chance. Was I being obtuse?
Take a moment to really think through what you are insinuating.

These people all grew up with firearms, they own them and are experienced using them. Many are ex military, familiar with hand to hand combat and clearing buildings and locating people in hiding. Do you really think they had a plan to take hostages? Lynch a VP?

Now think about this. The scary folks at the lead watching an unarmed insurgent die after being shot in the face, don't you think that would have lit them up?

You're not being obtuse. But it does look like you drank to much CNN.

Take a moment to really think through what you are insinuating.

These people all grew up with firearms, they own them and are experienced using them. Many are ex military, familiar with hand to hand combat and clearing buildings and locating people in hiding. Do you really think they had a plan to take hostages? Lynch a VP?

Now think about this. The scary folks at the lead watching an unarmed insurgent die after being shot in the face, don't you think that would have lit them up?

You're not being obtuse. But it does look like you drank to much CNN.
I don't think you understand what insinuating means.

I AM saying.....said it multiple times.....that some of the people there would have committed murder under the right circumstances. At the very least they take hostages PLAN? nope. I am not saying the entire mob was coordinating amongst each other. But some had definite goals. And some in smaller groups indeed.

YOUR insinuation that people who are former military ALSO have foresight and planning ability is the funny part. Did you watch the video? That unarmed insurgent was a veteran who didn't have the situational awareness to see she was about to be shot. Being military doesn't confer intelligence. But a mob can get out of hand quickly. Some ******* grabs Pelosi and cuffs her and pulls her out into the crowd of people who were beating the downed police officer...you think she fares any better?

I have answered your questions. What do you think happens when the guy with zip tie handcuffs walks into a room and finds OAC or Pelosi alone?

The crazy dems have already been caught, they thrown evidence out at the impeachment trial of doctored photographs and phone calls

Just goes to show this has nothing to do with democracy but more of a witch-hunt

I don't think you understand what insinuating means.

I AM saying.....said it multiple times.....that some of the people there would have committed murder under the right circumstances. At the very least they take hostages PLAN? nope. I am not saying the entire mob was coordinating amongst each other. But some had definite goals. And some in smaller groups indeed.

YOUR insinuation that people who are former military ALSO have foresight and planning ability is the funny part. Did you watch the video? That unarmed insurgent was a veteran who didn't have the situational awareness to see she was about to be shot. Being military doesn't confer intelligence. But a mob can get out of hand quickly. Some ******* grabs Pelosi and cuffs her and pulls her out into the crowd of people who were beating the downed police officer...you think she fares any better?

I have answered your questions. What do you think happens when the guy with zip tie handcuffs walks into a room and finds OAC or Pelosi alone?

A lot of “what if’s” in that rant.

Any you have a group of highly charged people there is a risk of something going bad. You have seen some of the “what if” situations play out in other riots. What if that Molotov cocktail gets thrown? What if a rock goes thru a store window? What if and angry mob comes across an empty cop car?

Thing is, the carnage you speculate about never happened in this riot.

A lot of “what if’s” in that rant.

Any you have a group of highly charged people there is a risk of something going bad. You have seen some of the “what if” situations play out in other riots. What if that Molotov cocktail gets thrown? What if a rock goes thru a store window? What if and angry mob comes across an empty cop car?

Thing is, the carnage you speculate about never happened in this riot.
That's the longest...."I won't answer" ever.

I have ONE what if.....ONE. You didn't answer one.

Well this prez already cost the Americans over extra 5 billion so far in just energy cost in gasoline

I answered this question already, ... but since you asked again.

A. Selfies and autographs for their social media accounts.

that include the guy who set the pipe bombs?
Probably. Based on what they found he’s not likely going to make a career out of pipe bombing.

maybe he should change teams. Molotovs are simpler technology.

1613062837532.png

Probably. Based on what they found he’s not likely going to make a career out of pipe bombing.

maybe he should change teams. Molotovs are simpler technology.

View attachment 46990

Attempted bombing not a serious crime? Good to know you just let a bunch of fundamentalist terrorists off the hook because they aren't proficient in making their bombs.

Looking forward to this wholesale revision of the legal code. It will definitely reduce the numbers in the prisons.

Attempted bombing not a serious crime? Good to know you just let a bunch of fundamentalist terrorists off the hook because they aren't proficient in making their bombs.

Looking forward to this wholesale revision of the legal code. It will definitely reduce the numbers in the prisons.
Not a serious crime? Those are your words, not mine.

I consider all forms violent protest to be crimes. And in cases like this the intent, not outcome, should involve serious consequences.

While I feel sorry for the gal that had her head shot off at the Capitol and believe it was an overstepping of force, I won’t shed tears for people who place themselves in those situations.

Do stupid things, expect stupid results.

Not a serious crime? Those are your words, not mine.

I consider all forms violent protest to be crimes. And in cases like this the intent, not outcome, should involve serious consequences.

While I feel sorry for the gal that had her head shot off at the Capitol and believe it was an overstepping of force, I won’t shed tears for people who place themselves in those situations.

Do stupid things, expect stupid results.

right...they are all bad things but in context what we have are the following:

1. race related riots of which the US has a history of with plenty of them to choose from.
2. mob riots in an attempt to pervert democracy by storming the US Capitol while and because elected representatives were in session.

Is #2 also a common event?

right...they are all bad things but in context what we have are the following:

1. race related riots of which the US has a history of with plenty of them to choose from.
2. mob riots in an attempt to pervert democracy by storming the US Capitol while and because elected representatives were in session.

Is #2 also a common event?
So quantity provides some form of immunity or acceptability?

Lots of murders in the US too.

nope...but why are there lots of race related riots?
Systemic racism and the marginalization that comes with it is my first thought.

I'm quite interested in debating and searching for solutions to that problem. Despite what many on the left may think, being conservative doesn't mean one embraces supremacy in any form.

Systemic racism and the marginalization that comes with it is my first thought.

I'm quite interested in debating and searching for solutions to that problem. Despite what many on the left may think, being conservative doesn't mean one embraces supremacy in any form.
MM, is your next challenge running for MP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom