Biden presidency | Page 11 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Biden presidency

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is something that I believe is not well addressed by the sec right now. If you have insider knowledge you cant say anything. There is a whole strategy that many people use where they manipulate the stock with a release. If they disclose their position, I believe they are in the clear. Short sellers do this all the time. Take a position and then release a report that bashes the stock.

I think the one he was being investigated for wiped 1billion off the value of his company.

I think the one he was being investigated for wiped 1billion off the value of his company.
Regarding his company's, he deserves to get convicted. Insider knowledge, unsubstantiated and wildly inaccurate claims.

With gme, afaik just a fanboy happy the mob is sticking it to the knobs.

Regarding his company's, he deserves to get convicted. Insider knowledge, unsubstantiated and wildly inaccurate claims.

With gme, afaik just a fanboy happy the mob is sticking it to the knobs.
he was revered as a green god, now he is a rich devil

Since he’s already been more popular than Trump ever was that’s not actually mathematically possible.
well, to be fair he's got 4 years to blow it like they all do.

Didn't you say Trump would get re elected? Or am I mistaken?
I can smell a set up, Yeah i probably did say that. But I'm guessing you already done research and are just tinkering the keys to post it

Didn't you say Trump would get re elected? Or am I mistaken?

There was a selection of people who assured us of that.

Most seem pretty quiet about it now. Ditto a few of my Trump loving US friends on FB who have suddenly gone radio silent on the topic. Except those who are still living the delusion that he will yet be returned to office when "the truth comes out and Biden is removed".

i was pretty confident Trump would have won. Even with all the drama a lot of people still voted to give him a second term.

Largely i believe the stats are sitting around 80% of Presidents historically win 2nd terms.

i was pretty confident Trump would have won. Even with all the drama a lot of people still voted to give him a second term.

Largely i believe the stats are sitting around 80% of Presidents historically win 2nd terms.
As much as I hated Trump it was his election to lose. If he hadn't been so brutal in terms of Covid and mouthing off about McCain he probably wins the election. You are right the incumbent has a huge advantage.

There was a selection of people who assured us of that.

Most seem pretty quiet about it now. Ditto a few of my Trump loving US friends on FB who have suddenly gone radio silent on the topic. Except those who are still living the delusion that he will yet be returned to office when "the truth comes out and Biden is removed".
Conservatives are just that, conservatives. They will go silently -- they always do -- lick their woulds, have a bit of an internal uprising and rejigging then regroup for the next election. Nice thing about political history is it tends to repeat itself.

As much as I hated Trump it was his election to lose. If he hadn't been so brutal in terms of Covid and mouthing off about McCain he probably wins the election. You are right the incumbent has a huge advantage.
Biden didn't with the election -- Trump lost it.

Trump's biggest fail running up to the election was how he handled COVID. I think you can look at Canada to see how much rope an inept leader is given before they hang themselves. Trump's problem is he poured gasoline on the rope and lit it.

Conservatives are just that, conservatives. They will go silently -- they always do -- lick their woulds, have a bit of an internal uprising and rejigging then regroup for the next election. Nice thing about political history is it tends to repeat itself.
Jan 6th would suggest otherwise.

Jan 6th would suggest otherwise.
Jan 6th was a big deal, but let's put it into perspective. If they capture and arrest every single person that occupied the Capitol during that protest there would be 800 in jail. Violent crime against a person? 1. Remember, about 1/2 of America is Conservative, so maybe you want to rethink your statement.

Just for kicks, do you know how many were arrested in Dem supported Floyd-BLM riots? About about 14,000. 10 dead. The other half, not Conservatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom