Beware of maple garage doors!!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Beware of maple garage doors!!!

bstrdo

Never deal with MAPLE GARAGE DOORS. Very hard to deal with, will give you the run around. I ordered 2 similar parts in June. Was told it would take 1 week. 2 weeks later, still no parts and was told THEY will call once they arrive. After 6 weeks, I called, then was told they've had the parts for a long time. I was given the run around when I tried to arrange pick up. After a week of attempt, they delivered only one and it was the wrong part. Now, they won't replace it or refund my money.

Simply warning consumers of companies like these. They'll steal your money and won't honour their warranty.

MAPLE GARAGE DOORS
600 Bowes Rd, Concord, Ont

Aviod Pro-Master. They did ****** work and horrible customer service.

We use Aurora Doors at work. The shop doors always break and they've been pretty good at fixing them

I had great service from Moga Garage Doors (416) 657 4110. I found them in a thread on rfd.

My spring broke, I called them at ~20:00 and they came the next day and replaced both springs The price was reasonable (basically what it would have cost me to buy the springs) and they showed up when they said they would. Didn't steal anything from the garage either :)

How is it a good thing that the shop doors always break??

We have 7 doors, five of which are constantly going up and down. ****'s going to break here and there.

i had a variety of excellent jobs form canadian door doctors. i was surprised at the work, the attitude, price, and service.

Back
Top Bottom