Best Companies For a SuperSport | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Best Companies For a SuperSport

And thats my other thread! lol What I am asking for is a LIST of insurance companies that give good deals for super sports for me to contact. Pretty much want people to tell me which companies they had a pleasant encounter with.

I'm asking people on their experiences with different companies, that is what I am asking! Don't understand how people don't get that! I'm not insulting the forum, I am bring up how there are judgemental people on this forum.

I'm asking people on their experiences with different companies, that is what I am asking! Don't understand how people don't get that! I'm not insulting the forum, I am bring up how there are judgemental people on this forum.

Your original post asked who would give you a good deal. Other than state farm, the answer is no one. Have you bothered to pick up the telephone and call state farm? No.

There are 3 companies that will insure SS bikes in Ontario

State Farm - I believe they have an age requirement of 25, and 5+ years of driving experience since G1. If the age isn't a requirement its when the 'affordable' rates would kick in. Pay all at once, or monthly

TD/MM - The big discounts don't start until your 30 iirc. Pay all at once or 7 payments over the spring/summer months

Nordic/Facility - Most expensive of the 3, no requirements for insurance, one lump sum payment option.

Contact Information

State Farm

Anna Raeli
Address: 2201 King Rd #2, King City, ON L7B 1G2
Phone: (905) 833-2662
Hours: Wednesday hours 9:00 am–6:00 pm

TD/MM

Live Phone Assistance: 1-888-791-5346
Monday to Friday 8:00am to 8:00pm. Saturday 9:00am to 4:00pm

Nordic/ Facility
You will need to go through a broker, which you have already done (JRD)

Jevco/Intact do not insure SS bikes any longer, nor does Riders Plus so neither of those are options for you.

I believe I have covered all of the options which are available to you. You wanted peoples personal experiences with the insurance companies, so heres mine. I'm 29, 10+ years of driving experience, M2 since Oct. 2012. With State Farm I pay 1368 a year (114/month). My quote from TD was $1800/year (they told me to try them again when I was 30 for more competitive rates), and from Nordic/Facility it was $2300/year.

Does that information help you at all? No it doesn't, because you do not meet the same requirements for the same rates as I do. Most users on here that ride SS bikes qualify for either State Farms good rates, or TD/MM. The ones that seem to be in the same age bracket as you are either on smaller bikes, or asked the exact same question as you did, but when they got their quotes and found out there is no magical way to pay ~1000-2000 for coverage on an SS bike when you are younger than 25, the majority don't seem to stick around.

As stated before there are only 2 companies that will insure you. If your question is what BROKER is good to deal with that is a different question.

2 Companies State Farm or TD/MM

100's of Brokers that are STATE FARM brokers. TD call the comany direct and speak to a rep.

Thank you for your posts and info, I'm sure they continued to ride their SS just left the forum.

I'll just end it here because some people are getting too hostile.

Thank you everyone that actually helped me.

Last edited:
Please let us know what SF quotes you.

Thank you for your posts and info, I'm sure they continued to ride their SS just left the forum.

I'll just end it here because some people are getting too hostile.

Thank you everyone that actually helped me.

I know a lot of you younger noob riders don't like to hear this option but maybe if insurance price is an issue you could get a non SS.

This is my signature

I know a lot of you younger noob riders don't like to hear this option but maybe if insurance price is an issue you could get a non SS.

This is my signature

Delayed gratification? Stop with this crazy talk.

Okay...
misc-got-a-badass-over-here-l.png

He wants you to call for him.
I'm sorry did I ask you anything? No. So leave this thread hot shot.
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]You're clearly not any help.[/FONT]

Last edited:
Hopefully he will call tomorrow, I don't think the agent would like to be disturbed at this time of night!

Come to think of it, I first emailed SF when I was looking and the agent responded about 3 days later. That would save him a phone call. He`ll have to give them as much detail up front as possible though to ensure the quote is accurate. He could also try to game them into a lower quote by not providing the bad parts of his past, then provide new thread fodder when he goes to commit and they use reality to quote him higher.

WAIT!!!!

I heard that if you make 3 threads about getting insurance on a Supersport you'll recieve a coupon in your e-mail for 90% off insurance for a year redeemable with ANY insurance company! Only 1 more thread WESTBZERO. Keep goin!!!!

Wow ok, you guys seriously got nothing better to do than troll. If you don't like me or my thread, don't bother replying and just move on. It's not hard. If you guys wanna prove me wrong about what I said about the people on this forum, stop acting like this. This is a very informative forum with many helpful people, it's a shame that there are people on here that think they are better than the rest (particularly new riders). I seriously don't feel that sense of brotherhood between riders that apparently is supposed to exist. I didn't attack anyone, you all came here to troll.

I appreciate everyone who gave me info and their opinions, you've been helpful and I got what I needed.
Thank you.

Moderator can close this thread.

Back
Top Bottom