Best Companies For a SuperSport | GTAMotorcycle.com

Best Companies For a SuperSport

WESTBZERO

My details:
- Male
- 1 speeding ticket in a car
- King City
- 2006 GSXR600 w/ an exhaust mod

Average quote I've been getting is about $3,985. What companies should I contact that can give me a good deal considering SS are harder to get a deal on.

You won't get any better than that at your age.
The only two companies that insure SS bikes are:
State Farm - Big break once you hit 25
TD Primmum - Big break once you hit 30

State Farm. Must have a G2/G license 5 years, they'll forgive 1 ticket, so long as it's minor.
Many brokers on this site.

Also Cornerstone or John Duffy can give you quotes.

At your age, and (from what I assume) lack of experience, that average quote looks to be pretty accurate. Being cool will cost you.

Lmao, I knew I'd seen this thread. $4k a year is average and "good" for your stats
Really?

And thats my other thread! lol What I am asking for is a LIST of insurance companies that give good deals for super sports for me to contact. Pretty much want people to tell me which companies they had a pleasant encounter with.

I know I wont get on with StateFarm so they are out of the picture, and Ive had my drivers license since G1 for 6 years.

Statefarm if you qualify. If not, Facility. Get a quote through John R Duffy

T H E R E - A R E - N O - O T H E R - O P T I O N S

Unless you are over 25. End of story. No more questions. Close thread.

Really?

And thats my other thread! lol What I am asking for is a LIST of insurance companies that give good deals for super sports for me to contact. Pretty much want people to tell me which companies they had a pleasant encounter with.

I know I wont get on with StateFarm so they are out of the picture, and Ive had my drivers license since G1 for 6 years.

Statefarm if you qualify. If not, Facility. Get a quote through John R Duffy

T H E R E - A R E - N O - O T H E R - O P T I O N S

Unless you are over 25. End of story. No more questions. Close thread.

What he said.

Why don't you qualify for State Farm? Tickets you're not telling us about? 1 ticket is fine for their B plan

Last edited:
What he said.

Why don't you qualify for State Farm? Tickets you're not telling us about? 1 ticket is fine for their B plan

You guys make it seem like it's impossible for me to get insured, like you're trying to scare me out of riding a bike. I know its not hard to get insured and I can easily afford the $4000 a year deal, just want a better deal. I got 3 other speeding tickets when i was 18 back in 2009 which are off my record now and I know statefarm looks at your record in the past 5 years.

My $3985 quote is from JRD.

State Farm only looks at the last 3 years.
If you have 1 ticket, you're ok.

You guys make it seem like it's impossible for me to get insured, like you're trying to scare me out of riding a bike. I know its not hard to get insured and I can easily afford the $4000 a year deal, just want a better deal. I got 3 other speeding tickets when i was 18 back in 2009 which are off my record now and I know statefarm looks at your record in the past 5 years.

My $3985 quote is from JRD.

Then why don't you click the links for the threads above, read, pick up the phone and see if you can get a better deal? No one here has any deals or coupons for you and has answered your questions for you. Everyone has opinions, insurance companies give quotes.

State Farm only looks at the last 3 years.
If you have 1 ticket, you're ok.
Really? My parents lied to me!! lol

Then why don't you click the links for the threads above, read, pick up the phone and see if you can get a better deal? No one here has any deals or coupons for you and has answered your questions for you. Everyone has opinions, insurance companies give quotes.
Uh.... thats what I'm asking.....

At 23 I was paying $1400-$1600 a year for my 600ss. Statefarm if you qualify
Would i qualify with 1 speeding ticket? 14 over 64km/h in 50 km/h zone. No points, had 3 speeding tickets at 18 in 2009 and 1 disobey sign in 2009. (I didnt know you could fight tickets back then). Had G since May 2009. I never got any points from those tickets except the disobey sign. I was a high risk driver up until 2011. But as of this moment, ONLY 1 speeding ticket from a cop who was having a bad day.

Before you all judge because of my past driving record. Remember I was a teenager who did stupid stuff. I'm older and way more mature. By the looks of all the people who replied to my posts in past threads, I even more mature than the people who have been riding for years.

I'm part of a massive car club in Toronto and no one in that community judges or attacks anyone because we all share the same interests. Surprised there narrow minded people on this forum when everyone here likes to ride a motorcycle. But then again, the mass population believes that people on motorcycles don't have a brain. *End of rant*

Just call a few of them and get a quote. Even tho all statefarms are suppose to quote you the same rate I found that the price fluctuated from agent to agent. Dunno why.

You definitely should of gotten a quote before you bought the bike but I think Statefarm shouldn't be too bad

Just call a few of them and get a quote. Even tho all statefarms are suppose to quote you the same rate I found that the price fluctuated from agent to agent. Dunno why.

You definitely should of gotten a quote before you bought the bike but I think Statefarm shouldn't be too bad

I did, I got one from JRD and I cant remember the other company but they both quoted me the same. I was going to get a 2013 Ninja 300 I would have been paying just as much for insurance so I thought I might as well go for a 600, pay less for the bike and insurance, so getting this bike was actually a bigger win than some people think.

Like I said, I dont mind paying $4k for insurance, just wanna know the friendlier companies to deal with.

Can I call State Farm directly or are they through a broker?

Last edited:
I'm part of a massive car club in Toronto and no one in that community judges or attacks anyone because we all share the same interests. Surprised there narrow minded people on this forum when everyone here likes to ride a motorcycle. But then again, the mass population believes that people on motorcycles don't have a brain. *End of rant*

So you have been asking the same question for almost a month now instead of spending 5 mins of your time on the phone with SF (To get an exact quote) and are now insulting this forum because we wont do it for you?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=state+farm+king+city

Your welcome.

*End of Thread*

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom