Before & After Pics! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Before & After Pics!

Sinz

Lets see some pics from the day you got your bike and the changes you have made!

The is the first day when I got mine last year on July 23 2012...

e8a8ura6.jpg

And now this it what my bike looks like after this winter...

u5a8ejad.jpg

Very nice mod mate. The lower fairing looks much better with the red, wheels are really nice...and of course the Termignoni exhaust sound sweet.;-) Did u change the front forks as well???

Very nice mod mate. The lower fairing looks much better with the red, wheels are really nice...and of course the Termignoni exhaust sound sweet.;-) Did u change the front forks as well???

Yes, now it has full Öhlins suspension!

I feel like I need to burn up to GP just to see this thing.
Let me know when you're going, I'll join you to drool on it. I heard so many people were drooling on it they put some velvet ropes around it, so not sure how close we can get :(

-Jamie M.

It's only a matter of time until I put my finger prints on it brah ;)

I touched it at GP Bikes when I saw the $30k tag.. just wanted to see how it felt....... (come at me brah)

I touched it at GP Bikes when I saw the $30k tag.. just wanted to see how it felt....... (come at me brah)

Price tag huh....so Sinz GP selling your bike now brah?

I'll play,

Here's my original 93 gixxer

bike1.jpg

After I tossed it in a guardrail

bike2.jpg

Felt kind of bad for the poor girl all stripped down

bike3.jpg

And here she is today!

Bike1-1.jpg

List of parts and sourcing OEM parts is pretty long but she's doing o.k. for an old girl.

Today I went and snapped some better pics of the bike, I also got informed that a magazine wants to do an article on it, so hopefully that will turn out good!
zyzebe3e.jpg

abega3yv.jpg

ege2yta2.jpg

u6are6ys.jpg

py7yvy8u.jpg

emypajej.jpg

3enaty8e.jpg

5yse8y4e.jpg

3ypuse2e.jpg

zugapesy.jpg

esuhavyp.jpg

They should keep your bike plugged in so they can leave the demon eyes and angel eyes turned on 24/7 :)

-Jamie M.

Back
Top Bottom