Beeza back? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Beeza back?

Boy, nostalgia rings eternal. I remember as a kid they were the best selling motorcycles, then...gone. Like all the others though, it's just hijacking a name to get quick sales. Not sure if it will work though, because most of the people who rode them back in the day are like 70+ years old and not in good enough health to be riding. I mean, how many Harleys do you see on Facebook, Kijiji "selling due to health issues". The post-war boomers are fading fast.

"We've evolved, but our DNA remains unaltered."

Read: Payback for the colonialism.

Harley ruined nostalgia. They've made a billion copies of the old classics and no one finds them interesting anymore.

Like currency, if you print too much it becomes worthless.

Kind of like if you lived in cuba and saw all those cool classic cars, they wouldnt be interesting if you saw them everywhere all day everyday.

WTH.....Yet another resurrected name....like, we've got Norton, BSA, Royal Enfield..am i missing some? Probably..... I thought mototcycling was generally on a downward trend...maybe covid changed that?

WTH.....Yet another resurrected name....like, we've got Norton, BSA, Royal Enfield..am i missing some? Probably..... I thought mototcycling was generally on a downward trend...maybe covid changed that?
what can I say...indian dudes like motorcycles

The rich ones like to buy old british motorcycle companies and try to revive them

Back
Top Bottom