Beautiful sunny riding day! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Beautiful sunny riding day!

Johnny5

Left work at noon today and took side streets home, a bit chilly and windy in spots but nice riding with the sun out and saw quite a few bikes today, more than yesterday. One more riding day squeezed in!.. hopefully at least a month of them left! :)

Why you gotta rub it in to us riders who've already stored our bikes.... Let this winter thing begin already so it can end sooner

Why you gotta rub it in to us riders who've already stored our bikes.... Let this winter thing begin already so it can end sooner

Don't check motorcycle forums, you'll just keep putting yourself through this LOL

Supposed to be 13°C and sunny on Sunday. I'll be out on bike. Too chilly for me today though.

It's WAY too chilly for me. I just don't enjoy riding at this time of year. I'm too busy trying to keep the blood circulating to concentrate on riding.

Just got back from doing 180kms. Booted around downtown then did Forks of the Credit road. Mind you, I can't feel my fingers right now...but they'll come back!

Whatever days are reasonable, even if it's just a quick jaunt out to satisfy the need, I will try to ride.

I found it a little windy today and got blown about coming up Harwood Ave. today, but with the quilted lining in the bike pants and a hoodie under my jacket, I was toasty warm :).

There was some salt on one of the side roads today that reminded me if I don't enjoy my new bike now, there won't be a chance when the flakes begin to fly!

Today, Saturday I had to repair my bike after a week of not riding.
I don't know what temp it was, but it sure was nice to get out and crack that throttle.
It felt very reasonable today. I wasn't cold in the least after an hour ride.

Today was fine to ride. Riding pants, leather jacket and gloves and I was singing. Some wind gusts a little over 30 km/h? Nothing sustained and it wasn't that bad; I've ridden in worse. Only saw one other motorcycle out though during my hour and a half ride. Might as well get as much riding in before it gets way too cold and they start sanding and salting all the main roads.

Back
Top Bottom