Barrie and area | Page 107 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Barrie and area

newish to barrie...left for a while but im back.

when do you guys get on the road here usually?

It depends, some years I can't even get my bike out of the backyard until April or May. This year it'll be out as soon as the roads clean up and the weather is 5-10 degrees consistently. I can't wait.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

Most of my riding lately has been long distance and 3 or more days, not doing much local riding but there are a few here that do, stay tuned.
With the 7 feet of snow outside riding is still a ways away I think lol

decided to go get my bike out of storage this weekend and prepped for the season, so ill be ready to go on any nice days that pop up after Monday.

Last edited:
Not really. It's slim pickings up here.

Not really. It's slim pickings up here.

it feels like that wherever you are ive noticed.
i useto live within walking distance to Riders Choice and it felt like there was no other options around at all. i always went there for parts that i needed but other than a pair of boots and a back protector i never got any gear there.
i was working on 4 bikes last year so it felt like i was in there at least once a week either ordering or picking up parts though.
What are you looking for?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
girlfriend needs a jacket and new lid. im probably going to just get it for her at the next bike show.

ide like a new lid too but its gonna have to hold off for now...going to wait to find a Arai on sale.

I got out for a couple hours today. Chilly and a bit snowy, but not bad :)

I have a bunch of woman's gear used 2 times.
What size is she for helmet, jacket anf gloves?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
shes a small, i think im going to get her a modular helmet, she likes the idea of a flip up and i think im going to get her 1 with a built in drop down tinted visor, she really liked that idea.
as a passenger she is blocked from a lot of wind, so im not overly worried about wind noise.
just got her new gloves about a month ago at royal...im not a fan of them but she wouldnt look at anything over 50 bucks eventhought im paying not her...its some no name brand but not really bad.

she has a textile jacket so im going to be looking for a mesh jacket for her, and maybe a armored/kevlar lined hoody for just the short local rides.

she really needs to get boots as priority #1...she has running shoes but they are all mesh for airflow, so im looking at the puma riding shoes for her too.

i think the bike show is going to be expensive for me but worth it.

shes a small, i think im going to get her a modular helmet, she likes the idea of a flip up and i think im going to get her 1 with a built in drop down tinted visor, she really liked that idea.
as a passenger she is blocked from a lot of wind, so im not overly worried about wind noise.
just got her new gloves about a month ago at royal...im not a fan of them but she wouldnt look at anything over 50 bucks eventhought im paying not her...its some no name brand but not really bad.

she has a textile jacket so im going to be looking for a mesh jacket for her, and maybe a armored/kevlar lined hoody for just the short local rides.

she really needs to get boots as priority #1...she has running shoes but they are all mesh for airflow, so im looking at the puma riding shoes for her too.

i think the bike show is going to be expensive for me but worth it.
My wife has this one and just loves it!! It's a Scorpion EXO GT920.
attachment.php

Attachments

• $_3.jpg
    $_3.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 108
I'd be up for a ride-along if you post the deets... might not go all the way - but i'd be up for going through hockley valley to orangeville.

Back
Top Bottom